Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Sudanese citizens
- 1. Is it necessary for Sudanese citizens to obtain a visa to enter Tanzania?
- 2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Sudanese citizens.
- 3. Tanzania visa requirements for Sudanese citizens.
- 4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Sudan?
- 5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Sudanese passport holders.
- Useful information:
Visitors planning to visit Tanzania can now apply online for an e-Visa, or electronic travel authorization, as of 2018. This new system, which is already in place in many other countries, aims to make it easier for foreign citizens to visit Tanzania for tourism, leisure, or short-term medical treatment.
Tanzania's government put in place this new system in order to boost tourism and revenue. The electronic authorization system eliminates the need for paper applications and long lines at the embassy or consulate, simplifying and streamlining the entire visa application process.
1. Is it necessary for Sudanese citizens to obtain a visa to enter Tanzania?
Sudanese citizens must obtain a visa in order to enter Tanzania. They can stay in Tanzania for up to 90 days with an e-Visa.
Sudanese citizens can apply for a visa on arrival in Tanzania in addition to the e-Visa. This visa has the same requirements as an e-Visa, but it is not recommended. To obtain a visa on arrival, travelers may be required to wait in long lines at entry points and bring all required documentation, with no guarantee that their visa will be approved.
The e-Visa process is much smoother because it can be requested online from anywhere in the world and is confirmed prior to travel.
It is worth noting that even the e-Visa does not allow entry into the country. Tanzanian Immigration Authorities have the authority to refuse admission to travelers; however, this occurs only on rare occasions and in very specific circumstances.
2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Sudanese citizens.
Except for a few visa-free nationals, all other visitors to Tanzania must apply for a visa. Tanzanian visas are available in various forms, depending on the length of stay and the purpose of the trip. Here are all of your alternatives:
- Single-entry e-Visa is good for up to 90 days and allows travelers to stay for up to three months in the country for travel, tourism, short-term medical treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry visa allows for multiple entries within a 12-month period and foreigners can stay a maximum of 90 days on each trip.
- Business visa: permitting to stay in a 3-month period with a single entry for employment purposes for the purpose of employment.
- Transit visas are valid for up to 7 days in Tanzania with a single entry.
Tanzania e-Visa for Sudanese citizens.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Sudanese citizens.
Visitors must provide a scanned digital copy of these documents when applying for an online visa to Tanzania. The following are the Tanzania visa requirements for Sudanese citizens:
- A Sudanese passport is valid for at least six months when entering Tanzania.
- A digital copy of the biographical page of the passport
- A recent photograph of the applicant, with a clear face against a white/plain background, taken within the last 06 months.
- If you want to apply for a Tourist multiple entries 1-year e-visa, you must have an invitation letter from a tour host as well as his/her ID.
- A letter of invitation from the organization and a certificate of insurance is required for a Business e-visa.
- Pay the e-Visa fee and provide payment documentation.
- Enter a valid email address to receive the electronic travel document.
Documentation demonstrating their return ticket to Sudan or an onward destination should also be presented to the Immigration officer at the border.
Tanzania visa requirements for Sudanese citizens.
4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Sudan?
To apply for a Tanzania visa online from Sudan, citizens must fill out an application form, provide all of the required documentation, and pay the e-Visa fee.
The application form will require the following information:
- Personal information: full name, birth date, and country of citizenship
- Passport information includes the country of issue and nationality.
- The trip's specifics are as follows: intended entry date and purpose of the trip
- Valid email address: to receive updates on the status of the e-Visa.
- Payment method to complete the Visa application process.
Applicants should confirm that their information is correct and up to date. Incorrect information can lead to problems, and the e-Visa may be denied.
Once all of the information has been correctly filled out, applicants will see a confirmation message of the successful submission of the form at the end of the application form.
Typically, the application is processed within three days. Emails will be sent with status updates on the e-Visa.
Travelers should print the e-Visa confirmation and keep it with them in case they need to present it at border control. They should also bring all of the documents that were requested during the online application process.
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Sudan.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Sudanese passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Sudanese varies depending on the type of visa and the processing time chosen. You must pay two (02) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from Sudan: the Service cost and Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. Simply fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You can select one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: takes three business days to process. It's a good choice for non-urgent and low-budget needs.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: Choose this option to have your visa processed within two business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa Application: The application will be processed within one business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience in Tanzania will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Sudanese passport holders.