Tanzania e-Visa Processing Time - Global Immigration Services
4 steps to get Tanzania eVisa
1. Fill out the secure application form online
2. Get confirmation and make payment
3. Get your eVisa through email
4. Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
Tanzania e-Visa Processing Time:
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Please enter your information into online forms to process your eVisa to Tanzania at the link Apply for Tanzania eVisa
- In this step, you are required to enter the accurate personal information of the applicant(s).
Step 2: Get confirmation and document requirements
- Please double check your information to make sure that all of it is correct. Then choose the payment method and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- After receiving full payment for Visa Service Fee and Tanzania Government Fee, you need to provide some extra documents to complete your application form when we require.
Step 3: Get your eVisa through email
- After finishing step 2, please check your email from us for your confirmed information, and we will let you know when you will have your Tanzania eVisa
- Get the eVisa within 3 business days for normal service.
- Get the eVisa within 48 hours for urgent service.
- The eVisa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to the traveler via email.
Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
- Please print out your Tanzania eVisa that we send you via email to board the airplane.
- When you arrive in Tanzania with a valid eVisa, officer will stamp on your passport