Tanzania visa for Jordanian: Requirements and Fees
If you've ever wanted to climb Africa's highest peak, relax on some of the world's cleanest beaches, or go on a life-changing safari — all in the same country! — Tanzania is the place to be. Long regarded as Africa's "hidden gem," this adaptable country is finally receiving the attention it deserves from fellow travelers.
However, before you book your next flight to Tanzania, keep in mind that all Jordanians are required to have a visa in order to enter Tanzania legally.
Fortunately, applying for a Tanzania visa for Jordanian citizens is a quick, easy, and simple process. A new government regulation enacted last year allows citizens of over 50 countries, including Jordan, to apply for a simplified Tanzanian electronic visa (also known as an e-visa). In this article, we'll show you how to apply, what you'll need, and more.
Table of contents:
- Tanzania visa for Jordanian: Requirements and Fees
1. What is a Tanzania e-Visa for Jordanian citizens?
Tanzania e-Visa is a system designed to save passengers from time-consuming and exhausting bureaucratic procedures, as well as to provide an alternative to visas issued at borders.
Tanzania online visas (e-Visa) are mostly issued for tourist purposes. This system has yet to be applied to work permits or student visas.
Jordanian citizens can now apply for a visa to visit the United Republic of Tanzania online (both Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar). Jordanian citizens must complete the online form, make payments, and submit their applications online. Your form will be reviewed and processed internally.
Jordanian citizens will be notified by email whether their applications were accepted or rejected. They can also TRACK the status of their applications using the online system. Jordanian citizens may also be required to attend interviews at the nearest Tanzanian Embassies or Consular Offices.
Tanzania e-Visa for Jordanian citizens.
2. Tanzania Visa requirements for Jordanian Citizens.
The following list includes all of the Tanzania visa requirements for Jordanian citizens:
- A Jordan passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your arrival with 02 blank pages for entry and exit stamps.
- A passport-standard photograph of yourself.
- A return/onward flight ticket: to let the authorities know and manage your staying time in Tanzania.
- Invitation letter (for Multiple entry Tourist and Business visas): if you want to get any of these e-visa types, you need an invitation letter from the tour host or a business organization you will work with in Tanzania.
- Company COI (for Business e-visa).
Tanzania Visa requirements for Jordanian Citizens
3. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Jordanian Citizens.
Before you can apply for a Tanzanian electronic visa, you must first determine what type of visa you require. The four Tanzania e-Visa for Jordanian Citizens types of visas are classified as follows:
- Single-entry Tanzania tourist visa: this e-visa type allows you to enter Tanzania once for tourism purposes. With this e-visa, you can stay in Tanzania for up to 03 months from the date of your arrival.
- Multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa: this e-visa type allows you to enter Tanzania for up to 1 year in total with multiple-entry in advance. Keep in mind that each of your staying periods shall not exceed 03 months.
- Tanzania transit visa: this e-visa type allows you to stay in Tanzania for a short period to wait for the next flight. With this e-visa type, you can stay in Tanzania for up to 07 days from the date of your arrival.
- Tanzania business visa: this e-visa allows you to stay in Tanzania for up to 03 months from the date of your arrival with single entry only for business purposes.
Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Jordanian Citizens.
4. How to apply for a Tanzania visa for Jordanian online?
To apply for a Tanzania visa online from Jordan, you must first complete the online Tanzania visa application form. The entire procedure takes less than 15 minutes.
The application for a Tanzania visa for Jordanian is straightforward, asking only a few questions about yourself, such as your full name, date of birth, and nationality; your contact information, which includes your email and current address; and your passport information, which includes your passport number and expiration date.
After you have completed and submitted the application, you must pay the application fee and wait. The Tanzania visa takes an average of 03 days to process, but it may take longer due to high demand or other factors.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa)
Apply for a Tanzania visa for Jordanian online.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Jordanian.
Tanzania Immigration Services is proud of its ability to provide excellent service at a reasonable cost. The cost of your visa is determined by the type of visa you select as well as the processing time you select.
To apply for a Tanzania visa online for Jordanians, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service fees and government fees.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Here are your choices:
- Tanzania e-Visa Standard service: A Tanzania standard e-Visa is processed within 03 business days. It's a good choice for non-urgent and low-budget needs.
- Tanzania e-Visa Urgent service: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 48 hours.
- Tanzania e-Visa Super urgent service: The application will be completed within 24 business hours.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance for your benefit, your traveling trip will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.