How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Colombia
Colombian citizens who wish to visit Tanzania for business or tourism must first obtain the necessary Tanzanian electronic visa (eVisa).
Fortunately, in 2018, the online application was made available, making the process much more convenient and quick for Colombians.
Table of contents:
1. Tanzania visa requirements for Colombian citizens.
It is critical that Colombian citizens meet all Tanzania visa entry requirements when applying for a Tanzania tourist visa.
To successfully submit the application, a copy of the following documents must be provided:
- A Colombian passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into the country, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification.
- A copy of the passport's biographical page.
- A recent passport photograph with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- To receive the electronic visa to Tanzania, you must provide a valid email address.
- A valid, unexpired credit or debit card to cover the visa processing fee.
- A return flight ticket to ensure that you do not exceed the visa's three-month limit.
- For a Tourist multiple entry 1 year e-visa: An invitation letter from the host with his/her ID will be required.
- For a Business e-visa: You need to attach an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance.
Colombian citizens with dual nationality must choose which passport to apply with, making sure that the information on the passport matches the information on the application.
Finally, Colombians must print out a copy of their Tanzania eVisa in case an immigration officer requests to see it.
Tanzania visa requirements for Colombian citizens.
2. Types of Tanzania e visa for Colombian citizens.
The same application form is valid for all types of Tanzania eVisas; the traveler simply needs to select the correct option when filling out the Tanzania e-Visa application form. The choice will be determined by the purpose of the visit and the length of stay.
Travelers should be aware that staying in the country with the wrong visa may result in fines and penalties under the country's current immigration laws.
The following are the various Tanzanian visa types available:
- Single entry tourist visa: This type of visa allows you to stay in the country for no more than three months from the arrival date. Colombian visitors should be aware that no other activity besides tourism is permitted.
- Multiple entry tourist visa: The document is valid for 12 months from the date of arrival and allows for multiple stays of up to three months each within the country.
- Tanzania transit visa: This visa is only valid for passengers who have a connecting flight to another destination. This visa allows Colombian visitors to transit through Tanzania and have a short stay in the country for no longer than 07 days.
- Tanzania business visa: Designed for people who intend to conduct short-term business activities or make an investment in the country. This type of e visa is valid for 03 months, allowing Colombian citizens to stay here for 03 months from the arrival date with a single entry into the country.
It is important to note that no Tanzania visa on arrival is available for Colombian citizens; therefore, before arriving in the country, ensure that the online application is correctly completed and the visa has been successfully issued.
Types of Tanzania e visa for Colombian citizens.
3. How to apply for a Tanzania visa for Colombian passport holders.
Colombian passport holders who want to travel to Tanzania can apply for a Tanzanian eVisa online instead of visiting their nearest embassy or consulate and beginning a lengthy process with them.
Filling out the form online takes about 10 to 15 minutes, and Colombians can submit it after providing very basic personal information and data about their passports.
The following information was required:
- Full name as it appears on the Colombian passport.
- The birth date.
- Location of birth.
- Passport number Passport issuance date.
- Passport expiration date.
- The email address.
Additional data may be required, such as:
- The arrival date in Tanzania
- The departure date
Once they have all of the information, Colombian citizens should double-check that all of the details are correct and match the ones in their passports and/or other travel documents. Failure to provide accurate information may result in the delay or even denial of the Tanzania electronic visa.
The final step is to pay the processing fees for the electronic visa. Credit card and debit card payments are accepted.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
Apply for a Tanzania visa for Colombian passport holders.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Colombians.
The Tanzania visa fee for Colombian citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from Colombia, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: the Service cost and Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have a variety of processing times options in the following list:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
When you have COVID-19 Insurance , your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Colombians.
- Tanzania Immigration Services .
- Tanzania Visa for Jordanian .
- Tanzania Visa for Lebanese .
- Tanzania Visa for Malaysian .
- Tanzania Visa for Nepalese .
- Tanzania Visa for Nigerian .