Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Polish citizens
To visit Tanzania for tourism, work or study, anyone traveling with a Polish passport must apply for a Tanzanian visa for Polish citizens. Single-entry tourist visas are valid for 90 days and can be issued at the border by presenting the applicant's passport and supporting documents. On the other hand, immigration control is notorious for long lines and frequent delays, especially during rush hour.
Tanzania e-Visa for Polish citizens.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Polish citizens?
A new mechanism has just been implemented for various nations, including the Polish, that is far more efficient than applying in person. Tanzania visas are available up to three months in advance via the electronic visa application system, which allows travelers to apply online before leaving their country. The short computerized application form is simple to complete and allows candidates to pass through immigration and border control much faster.
Tanzania's e-Visa application is entirely online. Foreign nationals are not required to schedule an appointment to complete their application; they can do so online using their smartphone or computer.
This article contains information on who needs a visa for Tanzania and how to apply online.
Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Polish citizens include: single-entry visa, multiple-entry visa, transit visa, and Tanzania business visa.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Polish citizens.
Before applying for a Tanzania visa for Polish citizens, they must meet the minimum Tanzania visa requirements. The following documents need to be submitted with the Tanzania tourist visa application:
- A passport from Poland that is valid for at least 6 months when you arrive in Tanzania. Your passport must have more than 2 blank pages for special notes and exit/ entry stamps.
- A digital snapshot taken within the last 06 months of a clean face against a white/plain background.
- For business e-visa, Polish citizens are required to provide an invitation letter and company COI from the inviter company.
- An ID host and invitation letter from your acquaintance are also required when applying for a tourist e-visa.
- Polish visitors are also required to show proof of their return flights to Poland or any other onward destination when entering Tanzania, as officials will verify that the applicant's travel plans correspond to the time limit imposed by the visa.
Tanzania visa fees are payable online with a credit card at the time of application. The cost of a visa for a Polish passport holder varies depending on the type of visa and the length of stay.
Tanzania visa requirements for Polish citizens.
3. How to apply for a Tanzania visa for Polish passport holders online?
Once travelers are confident that they have chosen the correct visa and meet all of the Tanzania visa requirements for Polish citizens to travel to Tanzania, the Tanzania e-Visa application form should only take a few minutes to complete.
The form requests important personal and passport information, such as the applicant's full name, date and place of birth, and passport number. Before submitting, carefully read the disclaimer's terms and conditions.
All Polish citizens need to provide a current email address as part of the e-Visa application process, to which confirmation of receipt of the application will be sent. In most cases, the application will be reviewed by the Ministry of Home Affairs and visa details will be emailed to the applicant.
The Ministry's certification of the visa does not guarantee the visa holder's entry into Tanzania. Because immigration officers make the final decision at passport control, visa holders should bring all necessary supporting documentation.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania visa for Polish passport holders online.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Polish citizens.
Tanzania visa fees for Polish citizens vary according to the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from Poland: service fee and government fee.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have a variety of processing times options in the following list:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have Tanzania travel Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Polish citizens.