Tanzania visa for Bahraini citizens: Requirements and Costs
If you are a Bahraini citizen planning to visit Tanzania for tourism, conference attendance, or business, you should be aware that you will require a visa to enter Tanzania. Since the introduction of the e-Visa process in 2018, this has become much easier. Tanzanian immigration has simplified the previously complex system by introducing a simple online application form that allows you to apply for a Tanzania visa from Bahrain.
Table of contents:
1. Tanzania visa requirements for Bahraini citizens.
Bahraini citizens who plan to apply online before traveling must submit digital copies of their personal documents when filling out the online application form. You will be required to provide copies of the following documents:
When arriving in Tanzania, you must have a Bahraini passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date you arrive in the country. A copy of the passport information page containing the applicant's personal information.
A passport-style photo of yours that clearly shows your face.
- An invitation letter (for Business and Multiple entry Tourist visas): you need an invitation letter from a tour host and a tour host ID to apply for a multiple entry tourist visa, and an invitation letter from an organization you will visit in Tanzania for Business e-visa.
- A company COI (for Business e-visa).
- Return/onward flight ticket: to let the local authority manage your time in Tanzania.
Tanzania visa requirements for Bahraini citizens
2. Type of Tanzania visa for Bahraini citizens.
The first step is to select the appropriate type of visa for Tanzania, as visa duration varies depending on the reason for travel. The following visas are available:
- A single-entry tourist visa: This is for any traveler visiting Tanzania for a vacation or for short-term medical treatment, and it allows for a single visit of up to three months from the arrival date.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa: This is for any traveler who needs to make multiple trips to the country, usually for professional or family reasons. It is valid for one year from the date of entry but only allows stays of up to three months at a time.
- A Tanzania transit visa: This is for visitors who are stopping in the country for a short period of time, usually on their way to another destination. With this type of visa, Bahraini nationals are allowed to have a short trip in Tanzania of up to 07 days.
- A Tanzania business visa: This is intended for business travelers who are conducting meetings and investing in the country, as well as professionals who are temporarily seconded to international projects or visiting academics. It allows a duration of stay up to 03 months from the arrival date, with a single entry into the country.
Type of Tanzania visa for Bahraini citizens.
3. How to apply for a Tanzania visa for Bahraini citizens online?
Bahraini citizens must take a few minutes to complete the short Tanzania e-Visa application online once they are certain they meet the Tanzania visa requirements and have chosen the correct visa type. Check to ensure that all information is correct and up to date; incomplete applications may be rejected by authorities.
To complete the form, you must provide personal and passport information such as your full name, date of birth, place of birth, travel document number, and details about your itinerary while in Tanzania.
After completing all of the required information, you will receive:
- An email confirming that the application has been received.
- A User identification Number that will enable you to track the status of their visa application online.
- The final decision to grant the visa will also be communicated via email after up to 03 days.
If you do not receive your confirmation in a timely manner, you should contact Tanzanian immigration services .
Bahraini citizens arriving in Tanzania airports or crossing the border by land can expect their visas to be checked at the border. Keep in mind that an approved visa is not an absolute guarantee of entry because border officials make the final decision on entry, so make sure you have all the supporting documentation for your visa when going through passport control.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
How to apply for a Tanzania visa for Bahraini citizens online?
4. Cost of Tanzania visa from Bahrain.
To apply for a Tanzania visa from Bahrain, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
The service charge is adjustable based on which of the 03 service categories you choose from the list below:
- Normal: This standard service will obtain a Tanzania visa for Bahraini citizens within 03 business days for non-urgent needs and on a low budget.
- Urgent: you will receive a Tanzania e-Visa in just 48 hours for something urgent you need to get comfortable with.
- Extremely urgent: Which company can help you obtain a Tanzania e-Visa within 24 hours? For last-minute business or vacation trips. The most expensive option provides you with the service experience you deserve.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
In this time, the traveling trip will be more amazing and guaranteed, when you have COVID-19 Insurance for your benefit, in case the risk can happen.
The total cost will be determined by the type of e-Visa and the time frame in which you require it. Keep in mind that both of these factors have an impact on your bill.
As can be seen, obtaining a Tanzania visa from Bahrain has never been simpler. You do not have to go to an embassy; you can apply from the comfort of your own home at any time of day or night. It doesn't get much more perfect than that. What exactly are you looking forward to? If you are a Bahraini citizen, you should apply for a Tanzania visa right away.
Cost of Tanzania visa from Bahrain.
- Tanzania Visa for Australian citizens .
- Tanzania Visa for Canadian citizens .
- Tanzania Visa for Chinese citizens .
- Tanzania Visa for German citizens .
- Tanzania Visa for Indian citizens .
- Tanzania Visa for Russian citizens