Tanzania ( Zanzibar) visa for Lebanese - Requirements and Fees
When it comes to African tourism, the most mentioned names are still places like Madagascar, South Africa, Congo... but if you have the opportunity to set foot in Tanzania, surely people will change their impression of the country. To visit Tanzania, Lebanese citizens must apply for a visa.
So, How to apply for a visa to Tanzania for Lebanese citizens? The article will tell you how to apply for a Tanzania visa for Lebanese citizens, the requirements, and more.
1. Types of Tanzania visa for Lebanese citizens.
Lebanese citizens planning to visit Tanzania for a variety of reasons can apply for one of the following visas:
- The Tanzania tourist visa (also known as a single-entry visa) allows the travelers to stay in Tanzania for up to three months. This visa is good for vacation, tourism, or medical treatment.
- If they plan to visit Tanzania more than once in a year, they should obtain a multiple-entry visa.
- If they intend to conduct business, they will need a business visa.
- They can obtain a transit visa if they only need to transit in Tanzania for up to 7 days.
Tanzania visa for Lebanese citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Lebanese citizens.
The Tanzania Visa requirements for Lebanese citizens are straightforward, and they include the following:
- Original passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the intended arrival date and has at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping.
- Photo according to the regulations of the passport photo (white background, straight face, within the past 6 months).
- An email address
- Yellow fever vaccination card/ certificate
Tanzania visa requirements for Lebanese citizens.
3. How to apply for a visa to Tanzania for Lebanese citizens?
Applying for a visa to Tanzania for Lebanese citizens consists of 6 steps:
- Step1: Lebanese citizens need to get a visa for Tanzania by going to the nearest embassy.
- Step2: Fill out the application form for the Tanzania Visa for Lebanese.
- Step3: After filling out the form, submitting the required documents with your passport, making the payment, and submitting your visa application to the Tanzanian embassy.
- Step4: Once your Tanzania visa application has been approved, you will be notified via email.
- Step5: Go to the Tanzanian embassy and pick up your passport.
- Step6: You are now free to travel to Tanzania and stay for as long as your visa permits.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
apply for a visa to Tanzania for Lebanese.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Lebanese citizens.
Tanzania Immigration Services takes pride in its ability to offer high-quality services at a reasonable price. Your visa fee is determined by the type of visa and the processing time you select.
- Tanzania standard Visa: Tanzania standard e-Visas are processed in 3 business days. It's a good choice for non-urgent and low-budget needs.
- Tanzania Visa Urgent: Choose this option to have your visa processed within 2 business days.
- Tanzania Visa Super Urgent: The e-Visa application for Tanzania will be completed within 1 business day if it is deemed extremely urgent.
Because Lebanese passport holders are NOT ELIGIBLE FOR e-Visa, the application for a Tanzania visa fee for Lebanese citizens has only one type of fee, which is a government fee, and the visa application is completed directly at the Tanzanian embassy in Lebanon.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Lebanese citizens.
5. Traveling to Tanzania from Lebanon.
What to play in Tanzania? Where?
- Zanzibar Island: This is the place that tourists consider to be the most beautiful in Tanzania, as well as the most worthwhile destination on the East African country's travel itinerary. Zanzibar Island is located in the Indian Ocean and has beautiful white sand beaches. Stone, a beautiful little town with old houses close together, is extremely peaceful.
- Pempa and Mafia islands: These are two Spice Islands in the Indian Ocean that are well-known for their beautiful natural scenery, long white sand beaches, and colorful coral reefs. When you come here, you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of exciting activities such as swimming, fishing, scuba diving, and so on.
- Ruaha National Park: If you visit Tanzania between January and April, the best place to visit is Ruaha - the largest national park in western Tanzania. This is where you can get the best wildlife experience, with extremely rich fauna such as lions, leopards, elephants, jackals, bat-eared foxes, and so on.
- Tarangire National Park: has a smaller area than Ruaha National Park, but it is home to more than 550 bird species, the most elephants in Tanzania, and many other rare wildlife species.
- Selous Game Reserve: This reserve has the most animal species in Africa and is located in southern Tanzania. It has an area of up to 54,600 square kilometers. To get to the reserve, visitors must fly in a helicopter, then walk or take a boat around the perimeter.
- Lake Manyara: a lake in northern Tanzania that is shallow and has a high pH. This is also a must-see when visiting Tanzania because of its vivid and breathtaking natural scenery. During the rainy season, this area becomes home to over 300 different bird species, and during the dry season, it is home to many large mammals such as elephants, hippos, giraffes, wildebeest, and wildebeest.
And many other attractive tourist attractions such as: Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti National Park
FAQS about Tanzania e visa for Lebanese citizens?
1. Do Lebanese need a visa to Zanzibar?
There is no Zanzibar eVisa, although citizens of Labanon can acquire a Tanzania eVisa. This permits the possessor to travel throughout Tanzania, including to Zanzibar.
The eVisa, or electronic visa, is intended to improve security and expedite admission into the nation. Visitors with an eVisa will be able to pass through border control more quickly and easily than those who must stand in line for a visa on arrival.
Travelers who are qualified and have the necessary documentation for admission can apply for a Tanzania eVisa online before visiting Zanzibar. Find out more about the criteria for entering Tanzania and getting an eVisa.
2. How Long Does It Take to Get a Tanzania Visa from Lebanon?
Lebanese vacationers may relax because completing the online application just takes a few minutes. The application will be evaluated after it has been submitted.
If the applicant has provided all of the essential papers and precisely answered all of the questions on the application form, they may potentially obtain their visa within minutes or hours.
Depending on the conditions, certain Tanzania visa applications may take longer to process. This is true, for example, when further information is required or when the document's criteria are not met.