Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Dominican citizens
- 1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Dominican citizens?
- 2. Types of Tanzania visas for Dominican citizens.
- 3. Tanzania visa requirements for Dominican citizens.
- 4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Dominican Republic?
- 5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Dominican passport holders.
- 6. The entry points for travelers entering Tanzania.
- Useful information:
Dominicans who want to visit Tanzania for tourism can now apply for an e Visa for Tanzania.
The eVisa is an electronic travel authorization that was introduced in Tanzania in 2018 to simplify the process of obtaining a visa for short-term visitors. The e-Visa, unlike a regular visa, does not necessitate a visit to an embassy or the submission of a paper application. The entire procedure takes only a few minutes to complete.
It should be noted that the Tanzanian eVisa is a single-entry visa that allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for up to three months for tourism, leisure, or short-term health treatments.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Dominican citizens?
Most countries' tourists can now apply for a Tanzania e Visa. The online system expedites and simplifies the visa application process for travelers.
Tanzania's e-Visa application is entirely online. Foreign nationals do not need to make an appointment at the embassy to complete their application; they can do so from their smartphone or computer.
Travelers can use the information on this page to determine who requires a visa for Tanzania and how to apply online.
2. Types of Tanzania visas for Dominican citizens.
If international visitors are planning to visit Tanzania for other reasons, they should research the following visas:
- Multiple-entry visa: allows for multiple entries in a 12-month period, with each stay not exceeding 03 months. This type of visa is granted for tourism purposes.
- A single-entry tourist visa: This type of visa allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 90 days from the arrival date for travel, tourism, short-term health treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- Business visa: A business visa is available for Dominican applicants who are planning to work temporarily in the country or invest in Tanzania. It is valid for 03 months from the date of entry in Tanzania, with a single entry.
- Transit visa: allows for up to 07 days of transit in Tanzania.
In addition to the eVisa, Dominicans are eligible for a visa on arrival. However, applying for an e Visa prior to departure is strongly advised to ensure a smooth process upon arrival in Tanzania. In fact, travelers with an eVisa have a shorter line at entry points, whereas obtaining a visa on arrival can take longer.
Tanzania visas for Dominican citizens.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Dominican citizens.
The following are the Tanzania visa requirements for Dominicans:
- A Dominican passport, which must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Tanzania, with a minimum of 02 unused pages for verification stamps.
- Please provide a digital copy of your passport biographical page.
- A photograph of the applicant that was taken within the last 06 months, with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- You will also be required to submit your return flight ticket to immigration authorities to ensure that you adhere to the government-mandated three-month visa rule.
- An invitation letter from a tour host with his/her ID is required if you want to apply for a Tourist multiple entry 1 year e-visa.
- For a Business e-visa, an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance need to be submitted.
On arrival, Dominicans must present their passports as well as a printed copy of their approved e-Visa.
Tanzania visa requirements for Dominican citizens
4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Dominican Republic?
Applying for an e Visa to Tanzania from the Dominican Republic is a simple and quick process. All that is needed is an internet connection and the necessary paperwork.
The following information will be required on the application form:
- Personal information: full name, gender, birth date, and country of citizenship.
- Passport information includes passport number.
- The trip's specifics are as follows: intended entry date and the departure date.
After completing the application form, Dominican applicants must pay with a credit or debit card. Applicants will then receive a confirmation message indicating that their application was successfully submitted.
It is critical that all information provided in the application form be accurate and up to date to avoid inconveniences such as delays or denial of the eVisa. All eVisa communications, including acceptance or denial, will be sent via email, so applicants must provide a valid email address.
An eVisa for Tanzania typically takes 01 to 03 business days to process. To avoid arriving in Tanzania without approval, travelers should plan ahead of time and submit their applications on time.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Dominican Republic.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Dominican passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Dominican citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the processing time of an e visa. To apply for a Tanzania visa from the Dominican Republic, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: the Service cost and Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have a variety of processing times options in the following list:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
When you have COVID-19 Insurance , your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Dominican passport holders.
6. The entry points for travelers entering Tanzania.
The following are the entry points for travelers entering Tanzania with an e-Visa:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA), located in Dar es-Salam.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), serving the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
- Mwanza International Airport, serving the city of Mwanza
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA), on Unguja Island.
- Zanzibar Sea Port.
- By road: Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.
Travelers should keep a copy of their eVisa with them at all times in case they are asked to show proof of a valid visa.