Tanzania visa for Guadeloupe citizens: Requirements and Fees
- 1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Guadeloupe citizens?
- 2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Guadeloupe citizens.
- 3. Tanzania visa requirements for Guadeloupe citizens.
- 4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Guadeloupe?
- 5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Guadeloupe passport holders.
- Useful information:
If you are a citizen of Guadeloupe visiting Tanzania for business or pleasure, you must first obtain a visa. This was a difficult process in the past, but in 2018, the Tanzanian Government implemented a simple online application form that allows Guadeloupe citizens to apply for a Tanzania visa from their home country.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Guadeloupe citizens?
Most tourists from eligible countries can now apply for a Tanzania e Visa. The online system expedites and simplifies the visa application process for travelers.
Tanzania's e-Visa system is entirely web-based. To complete their application, Guadeloupe nationals do not need to make an appointment with the embassy; they can do so using their smartphone or computer.
This article can assist travelers in determining who requires a visa for Tanzania and how to apply online.
With the e-Visa, tourists can stay in Tanzania for up to 30 days in a row. Except for multiple-entry tourist visas, other visas allow Guadeloupe citizens to enter the country once.
2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Guadeloupe citizens.
Any type of Tanzanian visa can be applied for using the electronic application. It is critical that you choose the right visa for your needs based on why you are traveling and how long you plan to stay:
- A Tanzanian tourist visa with a single entry allows the traveler to stay for up to 03 months in Tanzania for travel, tourism, short-term medical treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A Tanzania tourist visa with multiple entries for citizens of Guadeloupe, intended for frequent visitors to the country. Visitors can stay in Tanzania for up to three months on each trip with this visa. The validity of a Tanzania multiple-entry tourist visa is 1 year from the arrival date. To apply for this type of visa, Guadeloupe citizens must supply an invitation from the host along with their ID card/ passport.
- A transit visa is available for Guadeloupe travelers transiting through Tanzania on their way to another destination and intending to stay for no more than 7 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working in the country on a temporary basis or for anyone looking to invest in Tanzanian business. It is valid for 03 months from the arrival date and cannot be extended. Guadeloupe visitors have to provide an invitation letter and certificate of incorporation.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Guadeloupe citizens.
Guadeloupe nationals must submit supporting documentation for the Tanzania e-Visa requirements while using the online application form. The following documents must be digitally scanned and submitted:
- When arriving in Tanzania, you must have a Guadeloupe passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
- A copy of the passport biographical page with the applicant's full name written on it.
- A passport-style photograph of the applicant
- Flight or other proof of return to Guadeloupe or onward travel to another destination is required.
What entry ports can Guadeloupe passport holders use to enter Tanzania?
Guadeloupe citizens traveling to the United Republic of Tanzania with an e-Visa can enter the country through one of the following entry points:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA), located in Dar es-Salaam.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), serving the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
- Mwanza International Airport, serving the city of Mwanza
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA), on Unguja Island.
- Zanzibar Sea Port.
- Border: Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.
4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Guadeloupe?
After ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for Guadeloupe citizens and selecting the appropriate visa type, travelers should fill out the short Tanzania e-Visa application online, which should only take a few minutes.
When filling out the form, each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information:
- Complete name.
- The date of birth.
- Passport number
- Information about the applicant's travel plans in Tanzania.
It is critical to double-check that all of the information entered is correct, or else the visa process may be delayed.
All Guadeloupe citizens must provide a current email address as part of the e-Visa application process, where they will receive information and updates on the status of their visa. Following the review of the application by the immigration department, the details of the visa's approval or denial will be sent to the same email address. You should not book your vacation until you have received final confirmation of your visa approval.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Guadeloupe passport holders.
Guadeloupe citizens must pay two (2) visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa online: the service fee and the government fee.
Tanzania Immigration Services takes pride in offering high-quality services at a reasonable price. The type of visa and the processing time you select determine the cost of your visa.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
The service charge is variable depending on which of the 03 service categories you select from the list below:
- The standard processing time is 03 business days, and you will receive your e-visa within that time.
- Urgent service: If you select this e-visa type, you will receive your e-visa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent processing time: the quickest type of e-visa, which can be obtained in as little as 24 hours.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
The visa fee for Guadeloupe citizens varies depending on the type of visa and length of stay, and can be paid with a credit card/ debit card, PayPal, or American Express.
Guadeloupe citizens can obtain a Tanzanian tourist visa upon arrival, though there may be long lines at the border, and the visa fee varies and must be paid in cash upon arrival. For those who applied for the visa ahead of time, the new electronic system is expected to shorten the transition period.