Tanzania e-Visa for Nicaraguan citizens: Requirements and Fees
Tanzania is one of the most exciting and exciting destinations in the world, particularly for Nicaraguan visitors. This long-hidden treasure is famous for three things: the wild and beautiful Serengeti plains, which are ideal for safaris; Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak; and Zanzibar, a beautiful blue-sand island off Tanzania's coast. Tanzania is the next big thing because of all of these factors.
However, before you book your flight to Tanzania, keep in mind that all Nicaraguan visitors are required to obtain a visa in order to enter the country.
Fortunately, a recent Tanzanian government initiative makes applying for and receiving a Tanzanian online visa easier than ever before. We'll show you how.
Tanzania e-Visa for Nicaraguan citizens
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Nicaraguan citizens?
Certain countries require visitors to apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian embassy; Nicaraguans, on the other hand, can apply for a visa to Tanzania online.
In 2018, Tanzania offered an electronic visa, or e-Visa, to a select group of nationalities, including Nicaraguans. In this streamlined process, the candidate must complete a brief online application form while relaxing in their home or place of business.
The most convenient way to obtain a Tanzania tourist visa is through the e-Visa system. Visitors to Tanzania can obtain a variety of visas based on the reason for their visit.
Visitors who have a valid Tanzania e-Visa for Nicaragua citizens can avoid long border lines and enter the country quickly and easily.
2. Types of the Tanzania e-Visa for Nicaraguan citizens.
As previously stated, obtaining a Tanzania visa is now easier than ever for Nicaraguan citizens. This means no waiting in embassy lines, no face-to-face interviews with immigration officials, and no stacks of paperwork. The first and most important step is to determine which visa you require and then apply for it.
Let us begin with the fundamentals: the various types of Tanzanian visas. Although there are more than four different types of visas, the single-entry tourist visa is the most common. Here are several examples:
- A single-entry Tanzania tourist visa allows the traveler to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of three months and can be used for vacation, tourism, or medical purposes with a single entry.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania visa – This visa is designed for people who plan to visit Tanzania frequently. This visa allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of three months for each trip, and it is valid for a year.
- A Tanzania transit visa enables a traveler to transit through Tanzania to their next destination. It is valid for stays of no more than 7 days and is intended for short layover trips.
- A Tanzania business visa can be obtained by those who want to come there on business or invest in Tanzanian businesses. This visa allows for a single entry and has a 3-month validity period.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Nicaraguan citizens.
After deciding on the type of visa you require, the next step is to gather the necessary documents and paperwork in order to begin an online application for a Tanzanian visa. Nicaraguan citizens are currently required to have the following documents:
- A Nicaraguan passport must be current and valid for at least six months from the date you intend to arrive in Tanzania.
- Biometric passport page – You must provide a copy of your biometric passport page. A passport's first page usually contains the traveler's photo and personal information (passport number, full name, expiration date, and so on).
- A digital passport-style photo – You must submit a recent photograph of yourself taken within the last six months, with your face centered and clearly visible on the white background.
- A Basic Travel Itinerary – As part of the application process, you will be required to submit a basic list of your travel plans to ensure that they are within the three-month limit of the Tanzanian tourist visa. Check that you have a ticket that clearly states your next stop (either to another destination or back home).
- A valid email address – You must enter a valid email address to receive notifications about the status of your Tanzania visa.
- A valid payment method – In order to pay the visa fees, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
Tanzania visa requirements for Nicaraguan citizens
4. How to apply for a Tanzania Visa from Nicaragua?
The application must be completed in order to obtain a Tanzania e-Visa.
To apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Nicaragua, you must first fill out the Tanzania visa application form online. This form will ask you a few basic questions about yourself (such as your full name, date of birth, and nationality), your contact information (email and current address), and passport information in less than an hour (passport number and expiration date).
After that, you must pay the application fee and await email confirmation. Tanzania visa processing time is usually three days, but this can be extended due to high demand or other factors. We recommend printing a copy of your approved e-Visa in case you are questioned by an immigration official at the border.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania Visa from Nicaragua
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Nicaraguan passport holders.
The price of a Nicaraguan visa in Tanzania varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made by the applicant during his or her stay. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from Nicaragua: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to be sent to you via email.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Nicaraguan passport holders