Tanzania e-Visa for Georgian citizens: Requirements and Fees
Tanzania's government has launched a new e-Visa application scheme to make visa applications easier for visitors. It aims to improve border security and increase the number of foreign tourists and business visitors who plan to visit Tanzania. It also aims to simplify and accelerate the visa-issuance process.
Georgian citizens are among those who are eligible to apply for the Tanzanian e-Visa. It is possible to apply for it online prior to departure, avoiding the need to visit an embassy.
1. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Georgian citizens.
Georgian citizens who want to visit Tanzania must first figure out what kind of visa they need.
Visitors to Tanzania can obtain the following visas:
- A Tanzanian tourist visa with a single entry allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 90 days for travel, tourism, short-term medical treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa is intended for frequent visitors to the country by Georgian citizens. This visa is valid for a year and allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for up to three months on each trip.
- A transit visa is available for visitors stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination and planning to stay in the country for no more than 07 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working in the country on a temporary basis or for anyone looking to invest in Tanzanian businesses. This visa allows a single entry into the country, with a duration of stay up to 03 months from the arrival date in total.
Tanzania e-Visa for Georgian citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Georgian citizens.
Georgian visitors must provide a scanned digital copy of their documents when applying for an online visa to Tanzania. The following are the Tanzania visa requirements for Georgian citizens:
- A Georgian passport valid for a period of at least 6 months upon arrival in Tanzania with at least one unused visa page.
- A digital copy of the passport information page
- A photograph of the applicant
- To receive the electronic travel document, enter a valid email address.
- Each applicant must have their personal photograph.
- A return flight ticket to ensure they follow the government-mandated three-month visa rule
In addition, if you apply for a business or a tourist multiple entry visa, you must include the following documents with your application:
- An invitation letter from a host with his/her ID.
- An invitation of the Host Company and a certificate of Incorporation
What entry ports can Georgian passport holders use to enter Tanzania?
Georgian citizens traveling to the United Republic of Tanzania with an eVisa can enter the country through one of the following entry points:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA), located in Dar es-Salaam.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), serving the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
- Mwanza International Airport, serving the city of Mwanza
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA), on Unguja Island.
- Zanzibar Sea Port.
- By road: Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.
Tanzania visa requirements for Georgian citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Georgia?
When completing the simple Tanzania e-Visa application online for Georgian citizens on the Tanzania Immigration & eVisa portal, travelers will need to provide some personal and passport information. The application will only take a few minutes to complete.
Applicants must provide their full name, date and place of birth, travel document number, and a working email address in order to proceed with the visa application. To confirm receipt of the application, an email will be sent to the provided address. Once Tanzania immigration officials have made their final decision, an email will be sent informing the applicant whether the visa was approved or denied.
To avoid delays in receiving the visa, everyone is asked to double-check the information they enter before submitting the application. The Tanzanian e-Visa for Georgian Citizens fee varies depending on the type of visa. Electronic payments (PayPal, American Express, Debit/Credit Card) and Wire transfer (via the Bank of Cyprus) are accepted as payment methods when applying for an online visa.
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Georgia.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Georgian passport holders.
The visa fee for Georgians in Tanzania varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. When applying for a Tanzania visa from Georgia, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You can choose from the following processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
When you have COVID-19 Insurance , your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa fee for Georgian passport holders.