Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Algerian citizens
If you are an Algerian citizen planning a trip to Tanzania, you must register for an eVisa at least one week before you want to fly or enter the country. Single-entry or multiple-entry visas are both acceptable for Algerian citizens. A service that can obtain a Tanzania Visa for Algerian citizens in a matter of days can be found on our website. You can receive this visa without visiting the embassy. You need only read the articles we've provided below.
1. Tanzania visa requirements for Algerian citizens.
Algerian citizens applying for a Tanzania eVisa must provide identity documents and meet all eVisa requirements in addition to completing the Tanzania government's online application form. Please scan and submit electronic versions of the following documents:
- A government-issued passport from Algeria must be valid for at least six months and include at least two blank pages.
- A copy of the passport information page
- A current, high-quality color photograph that clearly shows the applicant's face and background.
- A valid email address that you can be notified of the results of your Tanzania e-Visa application.
The Tanzania visa only allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 03 months, so you'll need to show immigration officials your return ticket to ensure you don't overstay. To apply for a Tourist e-Visa valid for up to a year with multiple entries, you'll need to show proof of sponsorship from a tour host, such as a letter of invitation and photo identification. You'll need a certificate of insurance and a letter of invitation from the organization in order to apply for a Business e-Visa of Tanzania.
Algerian citizens can obtain a tourist visa to Tanzania upon arrival, albeit they may have to wait in long lines at the border and pay a cost that varies and must be paid in cash. The new computerized process should mean a smoother transfer for others who have applied for their visas in advance.
Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Algerian citizens.
2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Algerian citizens.
Applying for a visa to Tanzania of any kind is now entirely possible online. Depending on your reason for traveling from Algeria and the anticipated length of stay, you must select the appropriate visa:
- A Tanzania single-entry tourist visa for Algerian citizens: Visitors from Algeria can stay in Tanzania for up to three months on a single-entry tourist visa for purposes of travel, tourism, short-term medical treatment, or other activities recognized by Tanzanian law.
- A Tanzania multiple-entry tourist visa for Algerian citizens: Tourists from Algeria who plan to visit Tanzania multiple times can apply for a multiple-entry visa. It is possible to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of three months with this visa, and it is valid for a full calendar year.
- A transit visa for Algerians: If you are just passing through Tanzania on your route to another country, you can get a transit visa if your stay is less than seven days.
- A Tanzania business visa for Algerian nationals: Business visitors to Tanzania can apply for a business visa, whether on temporary work or to make an investment. The business visa is valid for a single entry into the country and up to three months from the date of arrival.
Tanzania e-Visa for Algerian citizens.
3. How to apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Algeria?
Once you've collected the required documents, you can apply for a Tanzania e-Visa online. Although this is not a particularly challenging task, you should consult with an expert if you find yourself stuck at any point. Let's go through the processes as laid out by the Tanzania Immigration Services.
There are four steps to applying for a Tanzania visa:
Step 01: You'll need to provide some personal information. You must also provide personal details such as your full name, address, date of birth, passport number, and some relevant data.
Step 02: You'll need to pay the fees and double-check your online application. Ensure that your application is error-free before submitting it. Avoid complications by ensuring all the information you provide is correct and confirming the spelling. Extra information or documentation may be requested to finalize your application.
Step 03: As soon as you finish Step 2, we will send you an email to the address you supplied with your verification and an update on when you may expect to receive your Tanzania eVisa.
Step 04: Please print out the Tanzania eVisa we emailed you before boarding the airline. Your passport will be stamped upon arrival in Tanzania if you have a valid eVisa.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Algeria
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Algeria passport holders.
The cost of a Tanzanian visa for an Algerian national might vary depending on the type of visa requested and the number of times the visitor expects to enter Tanzania during their stay. When applying for a visa to Tanzania from Algeria, you will be required to pay both a Service Fee and a Government Fee.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Since Tanzanian Immigration Services is mindful of the necessity with which you may want an e-Visa, we offer expedited, reasonable-cost processing options so that you can avoid having to wait at the embassy or consulate.
We provide three processing times for our Algerian customers at three different costs. Here are your three choices:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa for Algerians: is processed in 72 business hours. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa for citizens of Algeria: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 48 business hours.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa for nationals of Algeria: The application will be completed within 24 business hours.
You can make the online payment using either electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via wire transfer (Bank of Cyprus).
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
Your vacation in Tanzania will be enhanced in every way if you take the precaution of buying Travel Insurance before you go.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Algeria passport holders