How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Brazil?
Tanzania has it all if you're looking for a country that has it all. It is ideal for adventurers because it is home to Africa's highest peak, Mount Kilimanjaro; foodies will enjoy the up-and-coming restaurants in Dar es Salaam, and those looking to relax can enjoy the beautiful beaches of Zanzibar island.
However, before you book a ticket or plan any of the aforementioned activities, it is important to note that all Brazilian citizens are required to have a visa in order to enter Tanzania legally.
It is now easier than ever before to apply for and receive a Tanzanian electronic visa, thanks to a new venture launched by the Tanzanian Government in 2018. Here's everything you need to know about obtaining a Tanzania visa for Brazilians.
Table of contents:
1. Type of Tanzania visa for Brazilian citizens.
Before applying for a Tanzanian e-visa, it is critical to understand the various types of visas available. Among them are the following:
- A Tanzania tourist visa with a single entry allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of three months. It can be used for trips involving vacation, tourism, or medical reasons.
- A Multiple-entry Tanzania visa: The multi-entry visa is designed for people who plan to visit Tanzania frequently. This visa allows a Brazilian visitor to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of three months in a row. The visa itself is valid for a year from the arrival date. However, in order to be considered for a Tanzania multiple-entry visa, you must be invited by a Tanzanian citizen and provide proper documentation on why you require this visa.
- A Tanzania transit visa enables you to travel through Tanzania to your final destination. Tanzania transit visas are valid for stays of no more than seven days.
- If you want to visit Tanzania for business or to invest in a Tanzanian company, you can get a Tanzania business visa. The validity of a business visa is 03 months from the arrival date, with a single entry into the country.
Type of Tanzania visa for Brazilian citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Brazilian citizens.
After you've carefully selected the visa you want to apply for, it's time to gather the documents required for Brazilian citizens. These are some examples:
- A valid Brazilian passport: The passport you use to apply must be current and valid. Your Brazilian passport must be valid for at least 06 months from the date you intend to enter Tanzania. It is also recommended that the passport contain at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your Brazilian passport's biographical page: The first page of your passport usually contains your photo and personal information.
- A digital photo: You must submit a recent photo of yourself, taken within the last six months. Your face should be centered and your features should be visible.
- A simple travel itinerary: You must submit a brief explanation of your travel plans. You must also provide proof of onward travel, such as an airline ticket to another country or back home.
- For travelers who want to obtain a tourist multiple entry visa, they have to provide a host ID card/passport, and a letter from the host.
- A valid payment method: To pay for the visa application fees, a valid debit or credit card is required.
- A valid email address: Finally, in order to receive timely notifications about the status of your Tanzanian visa, you must have a valid and working email address.
Tanzania visa requirements for Brazilian citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Brazil?
The online application form will ask you a few simple personal questions and will take less than an hour to complete. Personal information such as your full name, date of birth, and nationality will be requested, as well as contact information (email and current address) and passport information (passport number and expiration date).
The final steps after completing the application are to pay the visa fee and wait for an email with the final decision regarding the status of your Tanzanian visa.
The Tanzania visa takes an average of 03 days to process, but it may take longer due to high demand or other factors. We recommend applying for your visa in advance as soon as possible so that you have enough time to plan for your trips to Tanzania.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Brazil.
4. Tanzania visa Fee for Brazilian citizens.
Tanzania Immigration Services takes pride in offering high-quality services at a reasonable price. The type of visa and the processing time you select determine the cost of your visa.
Brazilian citizens must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa online: the Service fees and Government fees.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
In order for their application to be processed, Brazilian applicants must pay a fee to the Government since Brazil is not on the exemption list of Tanzania eVisa.
The service fee varies according to which of the three service categories you choose from the list below:
- The standard processing time: With this option, you will receive your e-Visa via email within 03 business days.
- Urgent processing time: If you select this option, you will receive your e-visa in 02 business days.
- Processing time for super urgent e-visas: This type of e-visa can be obtained in as little as 24 business hours.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
As can be seen, getting a Tanzania visa from Brazil has never been easier. You do not need to go to an embassy; instead, you can apply online using the Apply for a Tanzania e-Visa form. It has never gotten much better than that. What are you most looking forward to? If you are a Brazilian citizen planning to visit Tanzania, you should apply for a Tanzania visa as soon as possible.
Tanzania visa Fee for Brazilian citizens.