Tanzania visa for Turkish citizens: Requirements and Fees
Tanzania is one of Africa's developed countries, with beautiful nature, long green grasslands, and a common home for many wildlife. Tanzanians are also very friendly and hospitable.
Traveling to Tanzania is a marvelous ideal for numbers of visitors. However, before booking a ticket and flying off to Tanzania, there is one important thing to keep in mind: all Turkish visitors must have a visa in order to enter Tanzania.
Thankfully, a new motion passed by the Tanzanian government makes it easier than ever to apply and be approved for a Tanzanian online visa – and we’ll show you how to get a Tanzania visa for Turkish citizens quickly and easily.
1. What is a Tanzania e-Visa for Turkish citizens?
Thanks to an increase in tourism, increased airline routes that apply for the Tanzania Visa is now easier to get than ever before. In fact, Turkish travelers can fly from Istanbul to Tanzania's capital, Dar es Salaam, in less than seven and a half hours.
Obtaining an electronic visa to Tanzania (also known as an e-Visa) is quick, simple, and easy from the comfort of your own home. To own a Tanzania visa online from Turkey, travelers just complete an online application, upload the required documents, make the payment and receive e-Visa through email address.
The procedure is quick and easy which is less than 20 minutes, and travelers can expect their visa to be processed in a range of 01 business day to 03 business days. It helps save passengers time and energy by avoiding time-consuming and exhausting bureaucratic procedures like at borders.
Tanzania e-Visa for Turkish citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Turkish citizens.
Tanzania visa requirements for Turkish citizens are as follows:
- Your passport is valid for at least six months and that they have at least 02 unused visa pages.
- A passport-style portrait of yourself that clearly shows your face.
- A valid email address: You must enter a valid email address to receive notifications about the status of your Tanzania visa.
- Invitation letter + COI for Business e-Visa, flight ticket for Transit visa and return flight ticket for Tourist e-Visa. Host ID card/passport, Letter from Host if you choose Tourist Multiple Entry e-Visa.
- A valid payment method: In order to pay the visa fees, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
Tanzania visa requirements for Turkish citizens.
3. Types of Tanzania visa for Turkish citizens.
Before applying for a Tanzanian electronic visa, you must first determine what type of visa you require. Tanzania e-Visa for Turkish citizens comes in four varieties:
- Single Entry Tourist e-Visa: For the purposes of visiting, tourism, leisure, vacationing, attending conferences, humanitarian and charitable activities, family visits, health treatment, or any other purpose determined by the issuing authority. Its validity period for a single entry is limited to 90 days.
- Multiple Entry Tourist e-Visa: This Visa has a maximum validity period of 12 months from arrival date. This Visa may be issued to Directors of Tanzanian Companies who do not reside in the country, Persons engaged in Bilateral Meetings, Spouses married to Tanzanians/Residents, Government Consultants, Representatives of International NGOs, and any other person as determined by the Commissioner-General of Immigration or the Commissioner of Immigration Zanzibar.
- Business e-Visa: Foreign nationals who wish to enter the United Republic of Tanzania for one of the following reasons may be granted a business visa for a period of up to 90 days:
- To carry out special assignments such as machine repair or short-term training, etc.
- To perform short-term professional roles such as auditing accounts, conducting feasibility studies, establishing professionals and business contacts, making arrangements for startup investments, and so on.
- To carry out any other short-term lawful business-related task recognized by the country's laws and as determined by the issuing authority.
- Transit Visa: This Visa may be issued to foreign nationals for the purpose of transiting to another destination outside the United States for a period of no more than seven days.
Types of Tanzania visa for Turkish citizens.
4. How to apply for a Tanzania visa for Turkish citizens online?
The last step in obtaining a Tanzania e-visa is to complete the application.
To apply for a Tanzania e-visa from Turkey, you must first fill out the Apply for a Tanzania eVisa form online includes the following personal information:
- Your information: full name, gender, nationality.
- Type of e-Visa.
- Passport number.
Following that, you must pay the application fee and wait for a notification in your email inbox. The Tanzania visa takes a minimum of 01 business day and a maximum of 03 business days to process. After receiving e-Visa, you should print a copy just in case an immigration official asks at the border.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania visa for Turkish citizens.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Turkish citizens.
The Tanzania visa fee for Turkish citizens varies depending on the type of visa and number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from Turkey, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have a variety of processing times options following list:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have Tanzania travel Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
6. FAQS about Tanzania e visa for Turkish citizens:
1. Does Turkish need visa for Tanzania?
All Turkish citizens require a visa. Make sure you apply for the proper travel documentation before embarking on your excursion, and let Tanzania Immigration Services assist you with an eVisa for tourists if that is what you need.
2. Do Turkish citizens need visa for Zanzibar?
Yes, Turkish nationals must get a visa to visit Zanzibar, which is part of Tanzania. Zanzibar adheres to Tanzania's overall visa restrictions.
3. How long does a Tanzania visa take for Turkey?
Tanzania visa applications are rapidly processed. The majority of tourists acquire their granted permission within 72 hours. Americans should leave additional time in case of unforeseen delays.
Turkish citizens who require a visa quickly can use the priority service. Visa processing in one hour is guaranteed with the priority application service.