Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Andorra: Requirements and Costs
All visitors to Tanzania, including those from Andorra, must apply for a visa beforehand. Thankfully, the Visa application process has moved online, and a visitor no longer needs to to appear at the embassy physically. It is now much more straightforward for citizens of Andorra to obtain a Tanzania visa, which will facilitate their admission into the country.
Tourists can also apply for a tourist visa at the border crossing in person. On the other hand, if you want to apply for your visa upon arrival, you should be prepared to wait quite a while, especially during peak travel times. The new electronic visa system of the Tanzanian government gives residents of Andorra more options and efficiency when applying for a visa in advance of travel.
1. Types of Tanzania visa for Andorran citizens.
Visitors from Andorra to Tanzania need to apply for the correct visa based on the purpose of their visit. Here are some of the visa types available in Tanzania:
A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania permits visitors from Andorra to spend up to three months in the nation on a single trip for sightseeing, tourism, and leisure purposes.
A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa is for those who need to travel to Tanzania from Andorra frequently and can apply for this tourist visa. A visitor to Tanzania can stay for up to three months at a time on this 12-month visa.
A Tanzania transit visa for Andorran citizens is a simple visa used for transiting through Tanzania. The maximum length of stay permitted is 7 days, making it suitable only for transit stops.
A Tanzania business visa is a visa for nationals from Andorra who wish to visit Tanzania for business or to make investments in local businesses can apply for this visa. This visa's duration of validity is 3 months from arrival date.
Tanzania visa requirements for Andorran citizens.
2. Check Tanzania visa requirements for Andorran citizens.
After deliberating over the appropriate visa, the next step is to compile the necessary documentation. Citizens of Andorra need only provide the following documents with them to Tanzania in order to obtain a visa to enter the country:
- A valid Andorran-issued passport – Your passport must be current with at least 6 months of validity beyond your intended date of arrival in Tanzania and issued in the Andorran Republic. You should also have at least two blank pages in your passport in case the immigration officer stamps it.
- A Biometric passport page copy– Each applicant is required to upload a photocopy of the biometric information page of their passport. This is the first page of your passport, which contains your portrait and biographical details (passport number, full name, expiration date, and so on).
- A digital passport-style photo – You'll also need to include a photo of yourself that was taken no more than six months ago. Your face should be front and center in the photo.
- A valid email address to receive a Tanzania visa – You need to provide a working email address when applying for a Tanzania visa so that you can get updates on your application.
- Return your flight ticket to immigration officials to ensure that your travel plans correspond to the time limit imposed by the visa.
- You need a letter of invitation from a tour host as well as identification from that person in order to apply for a Tourist multiple entry 1-year e-visa.
- To obtain a business e-visa, a letter of invitation from the organization and certicifiate of insurance must be presented.
Tanzania e-Visa for Andorran citizens.
3. How to apply for a Tanzania e-Visa for Andorran citizens
The online application form is the last step in the process of obtaining a Tanzania visa from Andorra.
It shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes to fill out the application, which consists of only a few simple questions. We'll ask you some personal questions like:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Your passport information (passport number and expiration date)
- Your travel plans
After completing all of the above steps, you will need to pay the Tanzania visa application fee and wait for approval. Tanzania visa processing typically takes a few days but might take longer depending on demand and other reasons.
When the Tanzania e-Visa application is approved, it will be emailed to the Andorran traveler.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Andora
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Andorran passport holders.
The cost of a visa to enter Tanzania for a citizen of Andorra might vary according to the type of visa being requested and the number of times the tourist wishes to enter the country. Andorrans applying for a Tanzania visa need to pay both a service fee and a government fee.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
The fee charged by the government in order to issue an electronic visa is also known as the "government fee."
Concerning the service fee, Tanzania Immigration Services gives Andorran nationals three different processing time choices at varying costs:
- Tanzania Normal e-Visa for Andorran citizens: is processed in 72 business hours. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa for Andorra residents: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 48 business hours.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa for Andorrans: The application will be completed within 24 business hours.
You can make the online payment using either electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
Your journey to Tanzania from Andorra will be considerably enhanced by your choice to purchase Travel Insurance.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Andorra passport holders.