Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
Anyone traveling on a Slovenian passport who wishes to visit Tanzania for tourism, work, or study must apply for a Tanzania visa for Slovenian citizens. Tourist visas for a -single entry are valid for 90 days and can be obtained at the border by presenting the applicant's passport and supporting documentation. Long lines and frequent delays are common at immigration control, particularly during peak hours.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Slovenian citizens?
A new mechanism, far more efficient than applying in person, has just been implemented for various nations, including Slovenia. Tanzania visas can be obtained up to three months in advance through the electronic visa application system, which allows travelers to apply online before departing from their homes. The short computerized application form is simple to fill out and allows candidates to move through immigration and border control much more quickly.
Tanzania's e-Visa application is completely web-based. Foreign nationals do not need to make an appointment to submit their application; they can do so online using their smartphone or computer.
This page explains who needs a visa for Tanzania and how to apply online.
Tanzania e-Visa types available from Slovenia include single-entry tourist visas, multiple-entry tourist visas, transit visas, and Tanzania business visas.
Tanzania e-Visa for Slovenian citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Slovenian citizens.
Slovenian citizens must meet the minimum Tanzania visa requirements before applying for a Tanzania visa online from Slovenia. The Tanzania tourist visa application must include the following documents:
- A valid Slovenian passport valid for at least 6 months is required upon arrival in Tanzania.
- A photocopy of the passport data page.
- A passport photograph is digitally replicated.
- An invitation letter from a tour host with his/her ID is required if you want to apply for a Tourist multiple entries 1-year e-visa.
- For a Business e-visa, an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance need to be submitted.
- Pay the e-Visa fee and provide payment documentation.
- A valid email address to receive the electronic travel document.
When entering Tanzania, Slovenian visitors must also show proof of their return flights to Slovenia or any other onward destination, as officials will check that the applicant's travel plans correspond to the time limit imposed by the visa.
Tanzania visa fees are paid with a credit card online at the time of application. A visa for a Slovenian passport holder costs different amounts depending on the type of visa and the length of stay.
Tanzania visa requirements for Slovenian citizens.
3. How to apply for a Tanzania visa for Slovenian passport holders online?
The Tanzania e-Visa application form should only take a few minutes to complete once travelers are confident that they have chosen the correct visa and meet all of the requirements for Slovenian citizens to travel to Tanzania.
The form requests critical personal and passport information, including the applicant's full name, date and place of birth, passport number, and travel plans while in Tanzania. Before submitting, carefully read the terms and conditions of the disclaimer.
As part of the e-Visa application process, all Slovenian citizens must provide a current email address, to which confirmation of receipt of the application will be sent. An applicant may be required to visit the Embassy or consulate to provide additional information on rare occasions, but in most cases, the application will be reviewed by the Ministry of Home Affairs and visa details will be emailed to the applicant.
The certification of the visa by the Ministry does not guarantee the visa holder's entry into Tanzania. Visa holders should bring all necessary supporting documentation because immigration officers make the final decision at passport control.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania visa for Slovenian passport holders online.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Slovenian citizens.
Tanzania visa fees vary depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. When applying for a Tanzania visa from Slovenia, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: Service cost and Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. In the following list, you have a number of processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Slovenian citizens.