Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Armenian citizens
- 1. Tanzania e-Visa for Armenian citizens
- 2. Check Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Armenian citizens.
- 3. How to get a Tanzania e-Visa from Armenia?
- 4. For Armenian nationals, how long does it take to get a Tanzania e-Visa and how much does it cost?
- Useful information:
Going on vacation to a place like Tanzania is always a smart choice. Explore stunning landscapes and an abundance of wildlife in this fantastic country. It's important to think ahead about the paperwork you might need to present upon arrival in Tanzania before booking your flight.
Armenians need a Tanzania e-Visa, which is just an electronic visa that they can get by filling out this form on the Tanzania Immigration Services website.
This electronic document, formally known as a Tanzania eVisa, facilitates entry to Tanzania. If you want to know how to fill out the online form correctly, continue reading the article about the Tanzania e-Visa for Armenian citizens.
1. Tanzania e-Visa for Armenian citizens
Some countries' citizens can get visas for Tanzania by visiting their respective Tanzanian embassies. Armenians, on the other hand, can get a visa by filling out an application form online.
Armenians are among the nationalities for which Tanzania began issuing eVisas in 2018. Candidate applications can now be submitted through a brief online form that can be completed from the applicant's home or place of business.
Thanks to the Tanzania government's streamlined eVisa process, visitors can get their visas in a matter of minutes. Tourists to Tanzania can apply for one of several different visas, each based on their visit's purpose. If people from Armenia apply for and get an eVisa before they leave home, they won't have to wait in line or deal with any other trouble to get into Tanzania.
Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Armenian citizens.
Armenian nationals no longer face significant obstacles when applying for visas to Tanzania. What this means is that you won't have to deal with long wait times at embassies, awkward in-person meetings with immigration officials, or mountains of paperwork. The first and foremost action is to figure out which visa you need and then apply for it.
Let's get down to brass tacks and cover the fundamentals of Armenians obtaining visas to enter Tanzania. Despite more than four distinct visa categories, the most common type of visa is the single-entry tourist visa. To enter Tanzania, you will need to obtain one of the following visas from the government:
- A Single-entry Tanzania tourist visa: Allows Armenian citizens to stay in the country for 03 months from the arrival date.
- A Multiple-entry Tanzania visa: This type of visa is valid for 12 months from the arrival date, allowing multiple entries into Tanzania with each stay not exceeding 03 months.
- A Tanzania transit visa: Used for Armenian citizens who plan to transit through Tanzania or have a short trip of fewer than 07 days.
- A Tanzania business visa: Australian residents who want to invest in Tanzanian businesses or visit here for the purpose of business activities should apply for this visa. This visa is valid for 03 consecutive months from the date of your arrival.
Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Armenian citizens.
2. Check Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Armenian citizens.
Depending on which Tanzania e-Visa for Armenian citizens you are registering, you’ll need to provide all of these items:
- Passport - A valid six-month passport from the date of entry into Tanzania is required.
- Applicant Photo - A passport-style photo of the applicant that clearly shows his or her face.
- A Passport Personal Details Scan - The scan needs to be clear, without smudges, glares, or blurs that might obscure your personal details, and can be done with a scanner or a smartphone. One of the most common reasons for the denial of an Armenian's application for a Tanzania visa is the uploading of a blurry passport scan.
- Your Tanzania visa for Armenian citizens will be emailed to you once it is processed, so make sure you provide a working email address. If there are any delays with your application, you will also be notified via the email address you provide, so make sure to use one that you check frequently.
- You'll also need some way to pay, like a credit card or debit card.
- An invitation letter from a tour host with his/her ID if you want to apply for a Tourist Multiple Entries e-visa or from an organization you will meet in Tanzania alongside your company COI if you want to apply for a Business e-visa.
- A return/onward ticket: to let the Tanzanian local authority manage your immigration status.
Tanzania e-Visa for Armenian citizens.
3. How to get a Tanzania e-Visa from Armenia?
For hassle-free processing of your Tanzania e-Visa application, be sure to follow these 3 simple steps as an Armenian:
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- Payment of the cost of the Tanzania e-Visa
- Receive the Tanzania e-Visa through email.
You should submit an application for a Tanzania e-Visa as soon as possible prior to your planned trip. Because of how long it usually takes for authorities to process applications, we recommend applying at least 07 business days before you plan toTanzania.
For a maximum of 180 days, the Tanzania e-Visa for Armenian citizens can be extended. You will need to visit a Tanzanian immigration office for that purpose. You'll need to explain why you need more time and show that you and anyone else traveling with you have enough money to get by.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Armenia
4. For Armenian nationals, how long does it take to get a Tanzania e-Visa and how much does it cost?
When getting a Tanzania visa from Armenia, you will be required to pay both a service fee and a government fee.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
There are three different time and fee options available to you when applying for a Tanzania e-Visa from the Tanzania Immigration Services. In this way, you can pick the one that works best for you.
- The Normal Service - You will receive your Tanzania e-Visa for Armenian citizens in 3 business days.
- The Urgent Service - Your Tanzania e-Visa for Armenians will be sent by email in 2 working days.
- Super Urgent Service - Your Tanzania Visa for residents of Armenia will arrive by email within 24 business hours.
You can select your preferred processing time when you complete the application form for the Tanzania e-Visa for Armenian citizens with us.
Travel Insurance for Armenian citizens: If you apply for an e-Visa to Tanzania and have this Perfect Travel Insurance, you have a better chance of being approved.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Armenian passport holders.