Tanzania e-Visa for Monacan citizens: Requirements and Fees
Tanzania's government has established a new e-Visa application platform to make visa applications easier for travelers. Its goal is to strengthen border security and boost the number of foreign tourists and business travelers that plan to visit Tanzania. It also aspires to make the visa application procedure easier and speedier.
The list of nationalities eligible to apply for the Tanzanian e-Visa includes Monacan people. It is feasible to apply for it ahead of time online, avoiding the need to visit an embassy. Visas can still be obtained on arrival at the border; however, long waits are typical, especially during peak hours, and visa prices vary per person and must be paid in cash.
Tanzania e-Visa for Monacan citizens
1. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Monacan citizens.
Citizens of Monacan must first establish the sort of visa they require before traveling to Tanzania. Visitors to Tanzania can apply for the 4 following visas:
- A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania which is valid for 3 months from the date of arrival and allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 90 days for travel, tourism or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa for Monacan citizens is intended for frequent visitors to the country. This visa is valid for 12 months and allows travelers to stay in Tanzania for up to three months at a time.
- A transit visa is available for travelers stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination and intending to stay for no more than 7 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working temporarily in the country or anyone planning to invest in Tanzanian businesses in 90 days in total. The visa's validity period is 3 months from the issue date.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Monacan citizens.
Visitors must submit a scanned digital copy of their documents when applying for an online visa to Tanzania. The following are the visa requirements for Monacan citizens in Tanzania:
- A Monacan passport valid for a period of at least 6 months upon arrival in Tanzania.
- There must be 2 blank pages available for entry stamps.
- A digital copy of the passport information page
- A digital copy of a passport photo in any size that you have.
- For eTourist visa, Monacan applicants must provide ID card and invitation letter from host.
- For eBusiness visa, applicants must submit a company COI and an invitation letter from the partner company in Tanzania.
- Documentation proving travelers’ return ticket to Monaco or another destination.
Tanzania visa requirements for Monacan citizens
3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Monaco?
When filling out the short Tanzania e-Visa application online for Monacan natives, travelers will need to give some personal and passport information. The process will just take a few minutes.
Applicants must supply their full name, date of birth, place of birth, travel document number, and a working email address in order to proceed with the visa application. To confirm receipt of the application, an email will be sent to the address provided. Once Tanzania immigration officials have reached their final decision, another notification will be sent indicating whether or not the visa has been approved.
Everyone should double-check the information entered before submitting the application to minimize delays in acquiring the visa. The Tanzanian e-Visa for Monacan Citizens charge, which varies based on the kind of visa, must be paid by the applicant. Credit and debit cards are permitted as payment methods when applying for an online visa.
Finally, Monacan citizens who wish to apply are strongly advised to begin the application process at least a week before their intended departure date. Even though Tanzania e-Visa applications are normally handled in one to three business days, it may take longer in some cases. As a result, it's a good idea to finish the application form well ahead of time to ensure that it'll be processed and received on time. Because mistakes might cause delays, all applicants are encouraged to double-check their answers before pushing the "Submit" button.
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Monaco
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Monacan passport holders.
Monacan visa fees vary based on the kind of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's stay to Tanzania. When applying for a Tanzania visa from Monaco, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You can choose from the following processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days. You will pay a higher fee for choosing this service.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day. This option is considered the quickest service to receive an e-visa.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Monacan passport holders