Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Pitcairn Island citizens
Only a few countries are exempt from the need to obtain a visa before visiting or traveling in Tanzania. The majority of foreign nationals, including those from the Pitcairn Islands, require a Tanzania e-Visa for Pitcairn Island citizens to visit this nation.
As of November 2018, applying for a Tanzania e-Visa as a Pitcairn Island citizen has become much easier thanks to the new e-Visa system. This new e-Visa was designed to increase security and speed up the visa application process at Tanzania's immigration and border control. This automated process will also aid in border control and tourism.
Tanzania visa requirements for Pitcairn Island citizens.
1. Tanzania visa requirements for Pitcairn Island citizens.
Pitcairn Island residents have to meet a few Tanzania visa requirements and have all of the necessary documentation in order to apply for a Tanzania e-Visa for Pitcairn Island citizens prior to traveling to Tanzania. Pitcairn Island residents must meet the following requirements:
- A passport from Pitcairn Island that is valid for at least 6 months when you arrive in Tanzania. Your passport must have more than 2 blank pages for special notes and exit/ entry stamps.
- A digital snapshot taken within the last 06 months of a clean face against a white/plain background.
- For business e-visa, Pitcairn Island citizens are required to provide an invitation letter and company COI from the inviter company.
- A return flight ticket to Pitcairn Island or another location.
- An ID host and invitation letter from your acquaintance are also required when applying for a tourist e-visa.
2. Types of a Tanzania e-Visa for Pitcairn Island citizens.
It's important to remember that different types of visas are available for Tanzania, depending on your reason for visiting the country and the length of your stay.
Before applying, all international citizens, including Pitcairn Island passport holders, must first determine which visa type best meets their needs.
Visitors to Tanzania can obtain one of 4 types of Tanzania e-Visa for Pitcairn Island citizens:
- Tanzanian Tourist Visa with Single entry: It is valid for 3 months from the arrival date and travelers can stay up to 3 months from the arrival date.
- Tanzania Tourist Visa with Multiple entry: It is valid for 1 year from the arrival date and allows Pitcairn Island Citizens to stay in Tanzania for a period of every 03 months.
- Tanzanian business visa with single entry: This visa allows Pitcairn Island visitors to enter the country once and stay there for a maximum of 03 months from the arrival date.
- Tanzanian visa for transit: Available for Pitcairn Island travelers who plan to stay for no more than 07 days while transiting to another destination.
The most common Tanzanian visa type for Pitcairn Island nationals is the tourist visa. Applicants for Pitcairn Island should consider whether they require a multiple-entry visa or a single-entry visa based on their travel needs.
Types of a Tanzania e-Visa for Pitcairn Island citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Pitcairn Island?
Pitcairn Island citizens can also apply for a Tanzania visa on arrival when visiting Tanzania. This process, however, is slower, and tourists will be charged a fee that varies in amount, making it difficult to plan ahead. As a result, passengers planning to enter Tanzania are strongly advised to use an efficient electronic method.
If the travelers have a current passport, they may apply for a Tanzania visa online by filling out the online visa application form. There are only a few simple questions on this form. Applicants will be required to submit information such as:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Passport number
- Date of arrival/departure
After answering these questions and making the payment, applicants will be notified via email that their application has been received. The email address provided on the online application form will be used for all future correspondence. Candidates should therefore double-check their email addresses and check their inboxes every few days.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Pitcairn Island.
4. Cost of a Tanzania visa for Pitcairn Island passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Pitcairn Island citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of applicants. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from Pitcairn Island: the service fee and the government fee.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Rather than having to wait weeks for your visa application to be processed by your local embassy, you can obtain your e-Visa immediately. Simply fill out an e-Visa application form from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You can select from the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
The Tanzania visa processing fee is paid using a debit or credit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
Your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed if you have COVID-19 Insurance.
Cost of a Tanzania visa for Pitcairn Island passport holders.