Tanzania e-Visa for Greek citizens: Requirements and Fees
- 1. What is the Tanzania eVisa for Greek citizens?
- 2. Types of the Tanzania visa for Greek citizens.
- 3. Tanzania visa requirements for Greek citizens.
- 4. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Greece?
- 5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Greek passport holders.
- Useful information:
Greek citizens traveling to Tanzania can now apply for an eVisa directly from their home, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate.
1. What is the Tanzania eVisa for Greek citizens?
Visitors from certain countries must apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian embassy; Greek citizens, on the other hand, can apply for a visa to Tanzania online.
Tanzania implemented an electronic visa, or eVisa, for certain nationalities, including Greek citizens, in 2018. This simplified system requires the applicant to fill out a simple online application form from the comfort of their own home or office.
The Tanzanian government recently introduced this new travel authorization process, which simplifies the process of obtaining a visa for those travelers who wish to visit Tanzania for a short period of time, for tourism or leisure purposes. Medical treatment that does not exceed the validity of the eVisa, on the other hand, is permitted.
The eVisa allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for up to 90 days with a single entry. A multiple-entry visa is also available for tourism purposes.
Tanzania e-Visa for Greek citizens.
2. Types of the Tanzania visa for Greek citizens.
The following visas are available for travel to Tanzania:
- Tanzania single-entry tourist visa: is granted to Greek nationals who visit Tanzania for tourism, visiting relatives/friends, or having medical treatments. This visa allows Greek travelers to remain in the country for up to 03 months from the arrival date. It can be extended.
- The Tanzania multiple-entry visa allows for multiple entries within a 12-month period, with each entry not exceeding 03 months.
- Greeks can conduct business and work in Tanzania with a business visa. This type of visa allows only one entry into the country and a duration of stay up to 03 months from the arrival date.
- The transit visa only allows Greek citizens to transit in Tanzania and have a short trip of up to 07 days.
The free visa is only available to holders of diplomatic, service, or official passports.
Tanzanian student visas are only valid for academic purposes.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Greek citizens.
The Tanzania eVisa is an electronic travel authorization, which means that applicants must gather all required documentation and submit it online at the time of application.
It is critical to review all eVisa requirements before submitting the online application, as some documents may take longer to obtain.
Tanzania visa requirements for Greek citizens are as follows:
- A copy of the passport valid for at least 06 months from the intended date of entry in Tanzania, with at least 1 blank page for the verification.
- A digital copy of a passport’s biographical page
- Provide a valid email address to receive confirmation of the e-Visa
- A return flight ticket
- A tourist multiple entry visa requires Greek citizens to provide an invitation letter from a host with his/her ID.
- To apply for a business visa, please provide an invitation of the Host Company and a certificate of Incorporation
Tanzania visa requirements for Greek citizens.
4. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Greece?
As a Greek, applying for a Tanzania e-Visa takes only a few minutes. Travelers can submit the application form online once they have verified that they meet all of the e-Visa requirements.
They will be required to provide the following information at the time of application:
- Personal details: full name, gender, date of birth, country of citizenship
- Passport details: passport number
- Details of the trip: intended date of entry and departure
- Email address
A confirmation message at the bottom of the application form will notify them that their request has been received and will be processed shortly.
The processing time for an eVisa is typically within 01 to 03 business days, so travelers should plan accordingly and allow for a few extra days in case of delays.
To avoid delays or even rejection, applicants should provide accurate and up-to-date information and documentation. Any updates or communications regarding the eVisa's status will be sent via email.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Greece.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Greek passport holders.
Tanzania visa fees for Greek citizens vary depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from Greece: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
Regarding the Service fee, it will vary depending on the processing time Greek applicants selected. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. Tanzania Immigration &eVisa services offers you a number of processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa application will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
The visa fees can be paid by electronic transfer (PayPal, Debit/ Credit Card, American Express) or Wire Transfer (via the Bank of Cyprus)
When you have COVID-19 Insurance , your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Greek passport holders.