Tanzania e-Visa for citizens of Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
- 1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for citizens of the Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands?
- 2. Types of the Tanzania visa for citizens of Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands.
- 3. Tanzania visa requirements for citizens of Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands.
- 4. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands?
- 5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands passport holders.
- Useful information:
Citizens of Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands visiting Tanzania can now apply for an eVisa online, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for citizens of the Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands?
Certain countries require visitors to apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian embassy; however, citizens of Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands can apply for a visa to Tanzania online.
In 2018, Tanzania implemented an electronic visa, or eVisa, for certain nationalities, including Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island residents. The applicant must fill out a simple online application form from the comfort of their own home or office in this simplified system.
The Tanzanian government recently introduced this new travel authorization process, which simplifies the process of obtaining a visa for those travelers who wish to visit Tanzania for a short period of time, either for tourism or business. Medical treatment, on the other hand, is permitted for applying at the Tanzania Embassy.
Visitors can stay in Tanzania for up to 90 days with a single entry using the eVisa. There is also a multiple-entry visa available, but the application process is slightly more difficult.
Tanzania e-Visa for citizens of Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands.
2. Types of the Tanzania visa for citizens of Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands.
For travel to Tanzania, the following visas are available:
- Tanzania multiple-entry tourist visas permit multiple entries within a 12-month validity period. By using this type of e-visa, travelers can conduct it for tourism and visiting purposes within 3 months for each visit.
- Tanzania single-entry tourist visas allow travelers to stay in Tanzania for 3 months in total with the reason of travel, sightseeing, leisure and family visit. This e-visa is valid for 3 months with one entry to enter Tanzania.
- With a business single-entry visa, residents of Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands can conduct business and work in Tanzania within 3 months during the 90-day validity period.
- The transit visa allows Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island citizens to transit in Tanzania for up to 7 days.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for citizens of Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands.
Because the Tanzania eVisa is an electronic travel authorization, applicants must gather all required documentation and submit it online at the time of application. Before submitting the online application, it is critical to review all eVisa requirements because some documents may take longer to obtain.
Tanzania visa requirements for citizens of Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands are as follows:
- Provide a copy of the passport valid for at least 6 months from the entry date. Moreover, the passport must have more than 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Provide a digital copy of a passport photo.
- A scanned copy of passport biographical information page
- For tourist e-visa, return flight tickets must be submitted for e-visa to be processed (this is also required for transit e-visa). In addition, travelers must provide a letter and ID from the host in Tanzania.
- An invitation letter and a company COI from your partner in Tanzania for business e-visa.
- Pay for the e-Visa fee and provide proof of payment.
- Provide a valid email address to receive confirmation of the e-Visa.
Tanzania does not have any mandatory vaccinations. Vaccinations, such as the yellow fever vaccine, may be required depending on the travelers' nationality and previous visits. Prior to departure, it is best to consult a doctor and inquire about any vaccinations that may be required.
Tanzania visa requirements for citizens of Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands.
4. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands?
Applying for a Tanzania e-Visa from the Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands takes only a few minutes. Once travelers have verified that they meet all of the e-Visa requirements, they can submit the application form online.
They will be required to provide the following information when applying:
- Personal details: full name, date of birth, country of citizenship
- Passport details: country of issue, number, date of issue and expiry
- Details of the trip: intended date of entry and purpose of the trip
- Email address
A confirmation message will appear at the bottom of the application form to inform them that their request has been received and will be processed shortly after making payment for the visa fees.
An eVisa typically takes 1 to 3 days to process, so travelers should plan accordingly and allow for a few extra days in case of delays. Applicants should provide accurate and up-to-date information and documentation to avoid delays or even rejection. Any updates or communications about the status of the eVisa will be sent via email.
In rare cases, applicants may be required to attend an interview at an embassy or consulate about their trip.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands passport holders.
Tanzania visa fees vary depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. When applying for a Tanzania visa from Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. In the following list, you have a number of processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands passport holders.