Tanzania visa for Belgian citizens: Requirements and Costs
Tanzania is a country located in East Africa. Among the many reasons why Tanzania deserves to be called "one of the most spectacular countries in the world" is the fact that it is home to some of the world's most stunning national parks, including the Serengeti plains and Kilimanjaro. The African country of Tanzania is a must-see at least once in everyone's lives.
Citizens of Belgium needing to travel to Tanzania as part of their travel arrangements should be aware that visas are required for entry into the country.
Obtaining a Tanzania e-Visa for Belgian citizens won't be difficult if they use Tanzania Immigration Services. Because of our service, you won't have to spend as much time on this boring task. Tanzania visa applications are now accepted online at the Tanzania Immigration Services website. You can use our instructions here to apply for an electronic visa to Tanzania if you are a citizen of Belgium.
1. Tanzania e-Visa for Belgian citizens
Any Belgian national planning to travel to Tanzania must first obtain a Tanzania e-Visa, which is an electronic authentication document. The safety of its residents and visitors depends heavily on the information contained in this record, making it crucial.
Visa requirements vary from country to country, so it's important to consider both your intended purpose for arriving in Tanzania and how long you plan to stay before making a decision. Check four Tanzania visa types for Belgian citizens below:
- A Tanzania single-entry tourist visa for Belgian citizens: Under Tanzanian law, visitors from Belgium are allowed to stay in the country for up to three months on a single-entry tourist visa for travel, tourism, short-term medical treatment, and other purposes.
- A Tanzania multiple-entry tourist visa for Belgian citizens: Belgian citizens who wish to visit Tanzania on multiple occasions can apply for a multiple-entry visa. This visa is valid for an entire year and allows you to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of three months on each trip.
- A transit visa for Belgians: You can obtain a transit visa if your stay in Tanzania will be less than seven days and you are simply passing through on your way to another country.
- A Tanzania business visa for Belgian nationals: Any Belgian national wishing to enter Tanzania for business purposes (such as short-term employment or investment) must first obtain a business visa. Business visas allow for one entry into the country and a stay of up to three months from the date of arrival.
Tanzania e-Visa for Belgian citizens.
2. Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Belgian citizens
To apply for a Tanzania e-Visa for Belgian citizens through Tanzania Immigration Services, you'll need the following documents:
- Passport: A valid passport for at least six months after your intended date of arrival from Tanzania, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer
- A recent photograph: Your recent picture with a white background. ( take in 6 months recent)
- Email address: The visa documentation can be securely emailed to your provided email address.
- Credit card/ Debit card/ PayPal: Visa application fees can be paid with a credit card, debit card, or PayPal.
Additionally, there are some supporting documents that may be required for each type of visa:
- A letter of invitation and the identification of the host is required in order to apply for a Tourist e-visa valid for multiple entries within a year.
- For a Business e-visa, you'll need a letter of invitation from the organization company and a certificate of incorporation.
- A return flight ticket is also required for a tourist e visa and a transit e visa.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Requirements of Tanzania e-Visa for Belgian citizens.
3. How to apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Belgium?
If you are a citizen of Belgium and wish to obtain a Tanzania visa, you can do so by visiting our website and following the processes that are outlined in the following:
- Step 01: Fill in your visa application form by visiting the Tanzania Immigration Services website. You need to provide some visa details and personal information in this online application form.
- Step 02: Pay your Tanzania visa fee via a credit/debit card or PayPal. After that, please send us some supporting documents to complete the process.
- Step 03: Receive your Tanzania e-Visa approved through your email
- Step 04: Please print out the Tanzania eVisa we emailed you before boarding the airline. Your passport will be stamped upon arrival in Tanzania if you have a valid eVisa.
In the case that you experience any technical difficulties or require more assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our customer care representatives, who are standing by around the clock to be of service to you.
Apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Belgium
4. Tanzania e-Visa fees for Belgian citizens
Applicants for a Tanzania e-Visa from Belgium have three different visa services to choose from, all provided by Tanzania Immigration Services. Here are the choices:
- Normal Processing: If you choose this service, your documents will be processed and handed to you in just 03 days, at a low enough cost that fits your travel budget.
- Urgent Processing: You can pay a small premium and get your document within 02 days. In this case, this is the best possible choice.
- Super Urgent Processing: Those in a time crunch who must obtain a visa quickly might take advantage of this service. It's more expensive than the other two choices, but it gets you what you need to be the quickest. The e-Visa for Tanzania can be obtained in just 01 day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
Payment methods: You can make the online payment using either electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via wire transfer (Bank of Cyprus).
Travel Insurance: This insurance makes it much easier to receive an e-Visa and travel to Tanzania from Belgium.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Belgian passport holders.