Tanzania e-Visa for Liberian citizens: Requirements and Fees
- 1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Liberian citizens?
- 2. Tanzania visa requirements for Liberian citizens.
- 3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Liberia?
- 4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Liberian passport holders.
- 5. What are the entry points for Liberian passport holders to enter Tanzania?
- Useful information:
Applying for a Tanzania e-visa as a Liberian citizen is a quick, easy, and simple process. A new government regulation enacted last year allows citizens of over 50 countries, including Liberia, to apply for a simplified Tanzanian electronic visa (also known as an evisa). In this article, we'll show you how to apply, what you'll need, and more.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Liberian citizens?
Visitors from certain countries must apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian embassy; however, Liberians can apply for a visa to Tanzania online.
Tanzania introduced an electronic visa, or e-Visa, for certain nationalities, including Liberians, in 2018. In this simplified system, the applicant must fill out a simple online application form from the comfort of their own home or office.
The most convenient way to obtain a Tanzania tourist visa is through the e-Visa system. Visitors to Tanzania can obtain various types of visas based on their reason for visiting the country. Visitors from Liberia with a valid Tanzania e-Visa can bypass long lines at the border and enter the country quickly and easily.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Liberian citizens.
Before applying for a Tanzanian electronic visa, you must first determine what type of visa you require. The four major types of visas are as follows:
- A single-entry Tanzania tourist visa – A single-entry visa (also known as a Tanzania tourist visa) allows the traveler to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of three months. This visa is valid for travel for pleasure, tourism, or medical reasons.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania visa – This visa is designed for travelers who plan to visit Tanzania frequently. The multi-entry visa allows travelers to stay in Tanzania for a total of three months (consecutively), with the visa valid for a year. To be considered for a Tanzania multiple-entry visa, the applicant must be invited by a Tanzanian citizen and provide documentation to support their application.
- A transit visa for Tanzania allows a traveler to use Tanzania as a transit country before continuing on to their next destination. It is only valid for seven-day stays.
- Tanzania business e-visa is for those planning a business trip to Tanzania or investing in Tanzanian-founded companies. This visa has a validity period of one to three months.
After you've determined which visa is best for you, the next step is to gather all of the required documents. The following are the Tanzania visa requirements for Liberians:
- A current Liberian passport – Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date you plan to enter Tanzania. You should also have at least two blank pages in your passport in case the officer needs to stamp it.
- A copy of your passport's biometric page – You must include a copy of your passport's biometric page. The first page of a passport usually contains the traveler's photo and personal information (passport number, full name, expiration date, and so on).
- A digital passport photo – Near the end of the application, you must upload a recent photo of yourself that was taken within the last 6 months. Your features should be visible and your face should be centered.
- A crucial journey Itinerary – You will be required to submit a basic list of your travel plans as part of the ongoing process to ensure travelers adhere to the three-month Tanzanian tourist visa limit. Proof of subsequent travel, such as to another country or home, is also required.
- An invitation letter and company COI from the partner company are required when applying for a business e-visa.
- Liberian citizens who want to apply for a tourist e-visa must provide a host ID card and a letter.
- A valid payment method – You must have a valid debit or credit card to pay the visa fees.
- Finally, you must have a valid email address in order to receive notifications about the status of your Tanzania visa.
Tanzania visa requirements for Liberian citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Liberia?
To obtain a Tanzania visa from Liberia, you must first complete an online Tanzania visa application form on Tanzanian Immigration Services. The entire procedure takes less than 30 minutes to apply for an e-visa.
The application is straightforward, with only a few questions about yourself, such as your full name, date of birth, and nationality; contact information, such as your email and current address; and passport information.
You must pay the application fee and wait after completing and submitting the application. The Tanzania visa takes an average of 3 working days to process, but it may take longer due to high demand or other factors such as wrong information.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Liberia
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Liberian passport holders.
The cost of a Liberian visa in Tanzania varies according to the type of visa and the number of entries the applicant makes during his or her visit. When applying for a Tanzania visa from Liberia, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to be sent to you via email. You have the option of selecting one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have Tanzania travel Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guarantee the maximum medical coverage for you while traveling abroad.
Tanzania visa for Liberian passport holders.
5. What are the entry points for Liberian passport holders to enter Tanzania?
Liberians with an eVisa may enter Tanzania through one of the following entry points:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA).
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA).
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA).
- Namanga border.
- Tunduma border.
Visa to Tanzania from Liberia.