Tanzania e-Visa for Niuean citizens: Requirements and Fees
Tanzania's government has launched a new e-Visa application scheme to make visa applications easier for visitors. It intends to boost the number of foreign tourists and business travelers that intend to visit Tanzania while enhancing border security. Additionally, it seeks to expedite and streamline the visa-issuance procedure.
Tanzanian e-Visa for Niuean citizens is eligible to apply. Niuean visitors can apply for it online prior to departure, avoiding the need to visit an embassy. Travelers can still obtain a visa at the border; however, long lines, particularly during peak hours, are common, and visa fees vary per person and must be paid in cash.
Tanzania e-Visa for Niuean citizens
1. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Niuean citizens.
Niuean citizens who wish to visit Tanzania must first determine the type of visa required.
Tanzanian visitors can obtain the following visas:
- A Tanzanian tourist visa with a single entry allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 90 days for travel, tourism, short-term medical treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law. It is valid for a 3-month period.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa is intended for frequent visitors to the country by Niuean citizens. This visa is valid for a year and allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for up to three months for each trip..
- A transit visa is available for visitors stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination who plan to stay for no more than 7 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working temporarily in the country or for anyone looking to invest in Tanzanian businesses. This type of visa is valid for 03 months from the arrival date.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Niuean citizens.
When applying for an online visa to Tanzania, visitors must provide a scanned digital copy of their documents. Tanzania visa requirements for Niuean citizens are as follows:
- A Niuean passport is valid for a period of at least 6 months upon arrival in Tanzania. There should be at least two blank pages for special notes and stamps in the passport.
- A digital copy of the passport information page
- A digital copy of a passport photo
- Homeowner identification card (for tourist multiple entry visa)
- A return flight ticket
Niuean citizens must also provide a detailed travel itinerary upon entry to ensure they follow the government-mandated three-month visa rule. The border officer should also see documentation proving their return ticket to Niue or another destination.
Tanzania visa requirements for Niuean citizens
3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Niue?
Travelers will need to provide some personal and passport information when filling out the simple Tanzania e-Visa application online for Niuean citizens. The application will only take a few minutes to complete.
To proceed with the visa application, applicants must provide their full name, date, and place of birth, travel document number, and a working email address. An email will be sent to the provided address to confirm receipt of the application. Once Tanzania immigration officials have made their final decision, the applicant will be notified whether the visa was approved or denied.
To avoid delays in receiving the visa, everyone is encouraged to double-check the information they enter before submitting the application. The cost of a Tanzanian e-Visa for Niuean citizens varies depending on the type of visa. Credit and debit cards are accepted as payment methods when applying for a visa online.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Niue
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Niuean passport holders.
Niuean visa fees in Tanzania vary depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. When applying for a Tanzania visa from Niue, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service fees and government fees.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get an e-Visa quickly. Fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone, and then wait for it to arrive via email. You have the option of choosing one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Niuean passport holders