Tanzania e-visa requirements for Bulgairan citizens
Bulgarian citizens who wish to visit Tanzania for tourism or business must obtain a visa before entering the country. Although travelers can apply for a visa at an Embassy or the Consulate, long lines are common, especially during peak hours, and there is a fee to pay, which varies by person. Tanzania, on the other hand, has improved their visa processing service and now offers a Tanzania eVisa system.
On November 26, 2018, a simplified visa application scheme for various nationalities, including Bulgarian citizens, was launched, providing visitors with an alternative and hassle-free option. Travelers can now apply for an e-Visa online before arriving in Tanzania, eliminating the need to visit an Embassy or wait in line at the border. It aims to increase tourism in the country while also improving border security.
1. Tanzania visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens.
Travelers must ensure that they have all of the required documents before applying for a visa online. To apply successfully for a Tanzania visa, Bulgarian citizens must meet the following requirements:
- When arriving in Tanzania, you must have a Bulgarian passport that is valid for at least 6 months, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification.
- A scan of the passport information page.
- A photograph of yourself that was taken within the last 06 months.
- An invitation letter from a tour host with his/her ID if you want to apply for a Tourist multiple entries 1 year e-visa. For a Business e-visa, you need to provide an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance.
- A return/onward ticket: to let the Tanzanian local authority manage your immigration status.
Tanzania visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens.
2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Bulgarian citizens.
Bulgarian citizens must ensure that they have the appropriate type of visa for their needs before traveling to Tanzania.
The following visas are available to foreign visitors:
- A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania that allows a visitor to stay in the country for 90 days from the arrival date for tourism, family visits, short-term health treatment, or other activities sanctioned by the Tanzanian Government.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa for Bulgarian citizens, issued to those who visit Tanzania frequently. This visa is valid for a year and allows the traveler to stay in Tanzania for up to three months each visit.
- A transit visa to Tanzania is available for Bulgatian travelers who plan to stay for no more than 07 days while transiting to another destination.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for Bulgarian visitors who intend to invest in Tanzania or professionals who intend to work temporarily in the country. This type of e visa allows Bulgarian visitors to enter the country once and stay there for a maximum of 03 months from the arrival date.
Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Bulgarian citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania online visa for Bulgaria citizens?
Tanzania eVisa is the most common way to obtain a Tourist visa via the internet nowadays, and you can apply online at our website.
After confirming that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements and selecting the appropriate visa type, travelers must complete a short Tanzania e-Visa application form for Bulgarian citizens and provide the following information:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Passport number
- Date of arrival/departure
All travelers must submit a detailed travel plan during their stay in Tanzania to the immigration officer as part of the requirements for obtaining a Tanzanian visa, including the necessary documentation of a return ticket to Bulgaria or an onward ticket to another destination.
As part of the e-Visa application, Bulgarian citizens must also provide an up-to-date email address. Once the application has been processed, a confirmation email will be sent to the provided email address, and the status of the visa will be sent to the same address once the Tanzanian immigration officer has made a final decision.
To ensure that there are no delays in receiving the visa, Bulgarian nationals should double-check all of the information entered into the system before submitting the application online. The visa fee for Bulgarian citizens varies according to the type of visa requested. The application fee can be paid online with a credit card, debit card, Mastercard or PayPal.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
How to Apply for Tanzania online visa for Bulgaria citizens?
4. Tanzania visa Fee from Bulgarians.
To apply for a Tanzania visa for Bulgarian citizens online, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: The service cost and the Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Tanzania Immigration Services is proud of its ability to provide excellent service at a reasonable cost. The cost of your visa is determined by the type of visa you select as well as the processing time you select.
The service charge is adjustable based on which of the three service categories you select from the list below:
- The standard processing time is 03 business days.
- If you select this e-visa type, you will receive your e-visa in 02 working days.
- Super Urgent processing time: the quickest type of e-visa, which can be obtained in as little as 24 business hours.
In addition, we recommend you buy a Tanzani travel Insuranceto make your trip more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa Fee from Bulgaria.