Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens
To visit Tanzania, Venezuelan citizens must obtain a visa. Only a few countries citizens are exempt from visa requirements for Tanzania. Before their trip, most international travelers, including Venezuelans, must apply for a visa to Tanzania.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Venezuelan citizens?
While certain countries require travelers to apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian embassy, Venezuelan citizens have the advantage of being able to apply for a visa to Tanzania online.
Tanzania introduced an electronic visa, or eVisa, in 2018 for travelers from eligible countries, including Venezuelan citizens. This simplified system entails completing a simple online application form from the applicant's home or office.
The eVisa system is the most convenient way to obtain a Tanzania tourist visa. Visitors to Tanzania can obtain different types of visas depending on their purpose for visiting the country.
Travelers from Venezuela holding an approved Tanzania eVisa can avoid long lines at the border and enter the country quickly and easily.
Tanzanian visas are available in the following forms:
- Single entry tourist visa: This type of visa allows Venezuelan travelers to stay in the country for no longer than 03 months from the arrival date. A tourist e visa is granted for tourism, and visiting relatives and friends purposes.
- Multiple entry tourist visa: This visa is valid for 12 months from the date of arrival. It allows for multiple stays of up to three months each within the country.
- Tanzania transit visa: This visa is only valid for Venezuelan passengers who have a connecting flight to another destination. It allows Venezuelan visitors to transit through Tanzania and have a short stay in the country for no longer than 07 days.
- Tanzania business visa: Designed for Venezuelan travelers who intend to conduct short-term business activities or make an investment in the country. This type of e visa is valid for 03 months, allowing Venezuelan citizens to stay there for 03 months from the arrival date with a single entry into the country.
Tanzania e-Visa for Venezuelan citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens.
To apply for an e Visa for Tanzania, a traveler must be a citizen of an eligible country, such as Venezuela.
To complete the application process, applicants must meet Tanzania eVisa requirements for Venezuela.
Venezuelan nationals traveling to Tanzania must bring the following documents:
- A Venezuelan passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Tanzania and contains 02 unused pages for verification.
- A scan of the biographical passport page.
- A digital photograph was taken recently.
- A return flight ticket to ensure that you do not exceed the visa's three-month limit.
- For a multiple-entry one-year Tourist e-visa: An invitation letter from the host with his/her ID will be required.
- For a Business e-visa: You need to attach an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance.
It only takes a few minutes to complete the online form for the Tanzania eVisa application. It will be processed after it is submitted.
Tanzania visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens.
3. How to Apply for a Tanzania e Visa from Venezuela?
It is simple for Venezuelan citizens to apply for a Tanzania e Visa. The applicant must complete the Tanzania eVisa application form online after ensuring that they meet the visa requirements.
This entails providing the following details:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Place of birth.
- Passport number.
- Travel itinerary: Date of arrival/departure.
- Current email address.
All information must be correct—even minor mistakes can cause an application to be delayed or denied.
The applicant will receive an email confirming receipt after submitting their Tanzania eVisa application. By entering the User Identification Number provided in the email, they will be able to track the online progress.
When the Tanzania eVisa application is approved, it will be emailed to the Venezuelan traveler.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Venezuela.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Venezuelan passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Venezuelan citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from Venezuela, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: the Service cost and Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. In the following list, you have a number of processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Venezuelan passport holders.