Tanzania visa for Malaysian: Requirements and Fees
Tanzania Immigration Services offers Tanzania visa application support services to customers who need to travel, work, or visit relatives quickly and at the best price in the market today.
Tanzania is a country in Africa, being well-known for its wildlife reserves. Tanzania is currently attracting an increasing number of Malaysian tourists who want to explore and experience the country. Malaysian citizens need to have a Tanzania visa in order to travel to and enter Tanzania.
So, How to apply for a visa to Tanzania for Malaysian citizens? The article will clarify the Tanzania visa application process for Malaysian citizens, the requirements, and the fees.
1. Types of Tanzania visa for Malaysian citizens.
Malaysian citizens planning to visit Tanzania for a variety of reasons can apply for one of the visas listed below:
- Tanzania tourist visas (also known as single-entry visas) allow visitors to stay in Tanzania for up to three months. This visa is valid for a vacation, tourism, or medical treatment in Tanzania.
- They need to obtain a multiple-entry visa if they intend to visit Tanzania more than once per year.
- They will require a business visa if they intend to conduct business in Tanzania.
- If they only need to transit in Tanzania for up to 7 days, they should obtain a transit visa.
- If they have a diplomatic, service, or official passport, they are eligible for a free visa.
- They will require a student visa if they are traveling to Tanzania for academic purposes.
Tanzania visa for Malaysian citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Malaysian citizens.
Tanzania visa requirements for Malaysian citizens are simple and include the following:
- Passport is valid for at least six months from the intended arrival date in Tanzania, with at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Photograph of the applicant (new photo taken within 6 months).
- Flight ticket confirmation
- Payment method: You must have a valid debit or credit card to pay the visa fees.
- Finally, in order to receive notifications about the status of your Tanzania visa, you need to enter a valid email address.
Tanzania visa requirements for Malaysian citizens.
3. How to apply for a Tanzania visa for Malaysian citizens?
Malaysia passport holders are in the exemption list for Visa to Tanzania within 90 days. Therefore:
If you stay in Tanzania less than 90 days, visa to Tanzania is NOT REQUIRED
If you stay in Tanzania more than 90 days, visa to Tanzania is REQUIRED
Please contact and apply at the embassy of Tanzania in Malaysia if you want to stay in Tanzania longer than 90 days.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania visa for Malaysian citizens.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Malaysian citizens.
As Malaysian citizens need to apply for a visa at the Embassy, you are required to pay one type of visa fee: the government fee.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Tanzania Immigration Services takes pride in its ability to provide high-quality visa consulting service at a reasonable price. The cost of your visa is determined by the type of visa and the processing time you select.
Here are the options available to you:
- Standard e-Visas: Tanzania standard e-Visas are processed in 3 business days. It's a good choice for non-urgent and low-budget needs.
- e-Visa Urgent: Choose this option to have your visa processed within 2 business days.
- e-Visa Super Urgent: The visa application will be completed within 1 business day if it is deemed extremely urgent.
At this time, we recommend that Malaysian travelers purchase Tanzania travel Insurance in order to make their trip to Tanzania more memorable and secure.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Malaysian citizens.
5. Tanzania Entry Points for Malaysian citizens.
Citizens of Malaysia that have an approved Visa for Tanzania can enter the country through one of the following 5 entry ports:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA), located in Dar es-Salaam.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), serving the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
- Mwanza International Airport, serving the city of Mwanza
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA), on Unguja Island.
- Zanzibar Sea Port.
- By road: Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.
Additionally, travelers are strongly advised to bring all required documentation; if any is missing, they may be denied entry. It should be noted that the possession of a Visa is not a final authority to enter the United Republic of Tanzania. The Immigration Officer at the Entry point may refuse a holder of visa to enter, if he is satisfied that the holder is unable to fulfill Immigration entry requirements or if the presence of such person or visitors in the United Republic of Tanzania would be contrary to the National Interests.