Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Vaticanian citizens
Only several countries are exempt from the visa requirement for entering and traveling in Tanzania. Most foreign nationals, including Vaticanians, require a visa to visit Tanzania.
As of November 2018, the new e-Visa system simplifies applying for a Tanzania e-Visa as a Vatican citizen. This new e-Visa was designed to increase security and speed up the visa application process at immigration and border control. This electronic process should also help with tourism and border control.
1. Tanzania visa requirements for Vaticanian citizens.
Prior to traveling to Tanzania, Vaticanian citizens must meet a few Tanzania visa requirements and ensure that they have all of the necessary documentation. Citizens of the Vatican must meet the following requirements:
- A valid Vaticanian passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Tanzania, with at least two blank pages for verification.
- A digital duplicate of the person's passport biographical photo with all of their details.
- A recent photo with a clean face and a white or plain background was shot within the last six months.
- A flight back to Vatican City or another location.
- A letter of invitation from the host, as well as his or her ID, will be required for a Tourist multiple-entry one-year e-visa.
- A letter of invitation from the organization and a certificate of insurance is required for a Business e-visa.
After meeting the requirements for an e-visa application and submitting the application form, Vaticanian citizens can expect to receive their visa within a maximum of three business days.
Tanzania visa requirements for Vaticanian citizens.
2. Types of a Tanzania e-Visa for Vaticanian citizens.
It is important to note that visas for Tanzania vary depending on the purpose of your visit and the length of your stay. Tanzania e visa is valid for three months from the date of arrival.
Before applying, all international citizens, including Vatican City passport holders, must first determine which visa type best meets their needs.
Travelers can obtain four different types of visas:
- Single entry Tanzanian tourist visa Passengers from the Vatican are eligible for this visa if they intend to visit Tanzania for leisure, tourism, or short-term healthcare. They are only permitted to enter Tanzania once. This visa allows you to stay v in the country for three months from the entry date.
- Tanzania tourist visa with multiple entries: This visa type allows Vaticanian nationals to enter Tanzania multiple times within a year. Tanzania allows a maximum stay of three months per visit.
- Tanzania business visa: Vaticanian applicants must present a valid work contract and travel for legal business, special work assignments, professional duties, or to invest in Tanzanian businesses. This visa permits the duration of stay up to 03 months from the arrival date, with a single entry.
- Visa for transit: Ideal for Vaticanian travelers passing through Tanzania or who need to stay in the country for a maximum of 07 days.
The tourist visa is the most common type of Tanzanian visa for Vaticanians. Based on their travel needs, applicants from Vatican City should consider whether they need a multiple-entry visa or a single-entry visa.
Types of a Tanzania e-Visa for Vaticanian citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Vatican City?
Vaticanians can also apply for a Tanzania visa on arrival when entering Tanzania. On the other hand, this process is much slower, and travelers must pay a fee that varies in amount, making planning difficult. As a result, travelers planning to visit Tanzania should take advantage of the efficient electronic system.
If the applicant is in possession of a valid passport, they can apply for a visa from Vatican City online by completing the online visa application form. This form contains only a few simple questions. Applicants, for example, will be required to submit the following:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Country of birth.
- Proposed date of arrival, departure
- Valid email address.
This application form will also request the following information regarding the applicant's passport:
- The number on a passport.
Applicants will be notified via email that their application has been received after answering these questions and making the payment. All subsequent correspondence will be sent via email to the address specified on the online application form. As a result, applicants should double-check their email addresses and check their inboxes frequently a few days later.
Tanzania e-Visa applications are typically processed within one to three business days, but this can vary. As a result, it is best to submit the application form well in advance of the departure date to ensure that it is processed and received in a timely manner. All applicants are encouraged to double-check their answers before clicking the "Submit" button, as mistakes can cause delays.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Vatican City.
4. Cost of a Tanzania visa for Vaticanian passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Vaticanians varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries during the applicant's visit. You must pay two (02) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from Vatican City: the Service costs and Government costs.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You can choose from the following processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Cost of a Tanzania visa for Vaticanian passport holders.