Tanzania visa for Marshallese citizens: Requirements and Fees
All Marshallese nationals visiting Tanzania for business or tourism must obtain a valid visa. Since 2018, the Tanzanian government has simplified the previously complex process by introducing a simple online application form that allows Marshall Islands travelers to apply for a Tanzania visa.
This page's information can assist travelers in determining who requires a visa for Tanzania and how to apply online.
Table of contents:
1. What are the Tanzania visas for Marshallese citizens?
The e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization that was introduced in Tanzania in 2018 to make it easier for visitors to obtain a visa for short-term trips. The e-Visa, unlike a regular visa, does not necessitate a visit to an embassy or the submission of a paper application.
Tanzanian e-Visa is an electronic visa that allows visitors to come to Tanzania for tourism, leisure, or short-term business. Moreover, the process to apply for an e-visa is easy-to-use, the entire procedure takes only a few minutes to complete with any electronic devices.
Types of the Tanzania e-Visa for Marshallese citizens:
- Single-entry tourist visa: Is valid for 3 months from the arrival date and allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for 90 days in order to explore the mystery beauty of Tanzania.
- Tanzania tourist visa with multiple entries: Is valid for 1 year from the date of arrival and allows Marshallese for a stayover of 90 days for each visit.
- A transit visa: Is valid for 7 days from the date of issue and has a stay duration of 7 days only. This e-visa is designed for those who just want to pass through Tanzania and stay for a short period of time.
- A Tanzania business visa: Is valid for 3 months from the issuance date and gives permission for a stay of 90 days with single entry only.
Tanzania e-Visa for Marshallese citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Marshallese citizens.
When using the online application form at Tanzania Immigration Services, citizens of the Marshall Islands must submit supporting documentation covering the e-Visa requirements for Tanzania. You must submit a digitally scanned version of the following documents:
- When arriving in Tanzania, you must have a Marshallese passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
- The passport must have more than 2 blank pages for special notes and stamping.
- A copy of the passport information page with the applicant's full name written on it.
- A passport-style photograph of the applicant's face.
- An invitation letter and company COI are required for anyone who applies for business e-visa.
- An ID card of the host
- A flight itinerary
All Marshallese citizens must provide a current email address as part of the e-Visa application process, where they will receive information and updates on the status of their visa.
Tanzania visa requirements for Marshallese citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from the Marshall Islands?
After ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for travelers and selecting the appropriate visa type, Marshallese citizens must only fill out the short Tanzania e-Visa application online. When filling out the form, each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Passport numbers
- The intended arrival date
Next, It is critical to double-check that all of the information entered is correct, or else the visa process may be delayed or rejected. After that, choosing a payment method is a compulsory step that Marshallese travelers must do for the e-visa to be processed.
Finally, Marshallese citizens will get the e-visa approval via email account that you have given us earlier when completing the form. Before going to the airport, all Marshallese travelers must print the electronic visa in order to be stamped.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from the Marshall Islands.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Marshallese passport holders.
The cost of a Marshallese visa in Tanzania varies in accordance to the type of visa and the e-visa processing time. When applying for a Tanzania visa from the Marshall Islands, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to be sent to you via email. You have the option of selecting one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time. This insurance will protect your benefits if you are facing problems related to your belongings and diseases.
Tanzania visa for Marshallese passport holders.