Tanzania visa requirements for French Polynesian citizens
- 1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for French Polynesian citizens?
- 2. Types of Tanzania visas for French Polynesian passport holders.
- 3. Tanzania visa requirements for French Polynesian citizens.
- 4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from French Polynesia.
- 5. What entry ports can French Polynesian passport holders use to enter Tanzania?
- 6. Cost of Tanzania e-Visa for French Polynesian citizens
- Useful information:
French Polynesian citizens who wish to visit Tanzania for leisure, business, or transit must obtain a visa.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for French Polynesian citizens?
The simplest and quickest way is to apply for an online Tanzania visa for French Polynesian citizens, which can be obtained faster than a regular visa. The Tanzanian government recently implemented this electronic travel authorization in order to expedite the visa application process for visitors. A Tanzania eVisa not only helps tourists obtain their paperwork easier, but it also helps improve border security checks.
Applying for a Tanzania visa online ensures that you receive your visa on time, from the comfort of your own home, and within just a few days.
Tanzania e-Visa for French Polynesian citizens.
2. Types of Tanzania visas for French Polynesian passport holders.
French Polynesian travelers who wish to visit Tanzania can obtain various types of visas. Prior to visiting the country, they must determine which visa best suits their needs.
The following are the Tanzania visa options for French Polynesian citizens:
- A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 90 days for travel, tourism, short-term health treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa for French Polynesian citizens, intended for frequent visitors to the country. This visa is valid for 12 months from the arrival date and allows travelers to stay in Tanzania for up to three months at a time. Applicants must have an invitation letter from a host with his/her ID to apply for this type of visa.
- A transit visa is available for travelers stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination and intending to stay in the country for no more than 7 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working temporarily in the country or anyone planning to invest in Tanzanian businesses. It is a single entry visa and valid for 03 months from the entry date. This visa requires applicants from French Polynesia to submit An invitation of the Host Company and a certificate of Incorporation during the application process.
Types of Tanzania visa for French Polynesian passport holders.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for French Polynesian citizens.
Visitors must provide documents to meet the Tanzania visa requirements in scanned, digital form after determining the type of visa required for their trip to Tanzania.
- When arriving in Tanzania, you must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
- A scan of the passport biographical page.
- A photograph of the applicant with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- A return flight ticket to the French Polynesian or an onward ticket to another country. If this is not done, the traveler may be denied entry into the country.
Tanzania visa requirements for French Polynesian citizens.
4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from French Polynesia.
Travelers wishing to enter Tanzania are advised to use the efficient electronic system which is time-saving and economical.
If the applicants have a valid passport, they can apply for a visa from French Polynesia online by filling out the online visa application form. There are only a few simple questions on this form. Applicants, for example, will be asked to share:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Country of birth.
- Proposed date of arrival.
- Valid email address.
- Contact number.
This application form will also request the following information regarding the applicant's passport:
- Number on a passport.
After answering these questions and making the payment, applicants will be notified via email that their application has been received. All future correspondence will be sent via email to the address provided on the online application form. As a result, applicants should check their inboxes and double-check their email addresses every few days.
Finally, French Polynesian citizens who want to apply should do so at least a week before their intended departure date. Tanzania e-Visa applications are typically processed within 01 to 03 business days, but this can take longer on occasion. As a result, it is best to submit the application form well in advance of the departure date to ensure that it is processed and received in a timely manner. Because errors can cause delays, all applicants are advised to double-check their answers before clicking the "Submit" button.
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from French Polynesia.
5. What entry ports can French Polynesian passport holders use to enter Tanzania?
French Polynesian citizens traveling to the United Republic of Tanzania with an eVisa can enter the country through one of the following entry points:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA), located in Dar es-Salaam.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), serving the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
- Mwanza International Airport, serving the city of Mwanza
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA), on Unguja Island.
- Zanzibar Sea Port.
- By road: Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.
6. Cost of Tanzania e-Visa for French Polynesian citizens
The Tanzania visa fee for French Polynesians varies according to visa type and number of entries made during the applicant's visit. When applying for a Tanzania visa from French Polynesia, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
The Government fee is the amount of money that you pay to the Tanzania Immigration Department so that they will grant your visa.
The Service fee, on the other hand, is paid when you use our visa service on Tanzania Immigration & e-Visa portal. Depending on how fast you need your visa, you need to pay a different amount of money.
You can choose from the following processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
You can pay the visa fee using electronic payments (PayPal, Debit/ Credit Card, American Express) or Wire Transfer (via the Bank of Cyprus).
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .