Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Surinamese citizens
Tanzania visa for Surinamese citizens
Tanzania is one of the most exciting and exciting destinations in the world, particularly for Surinamese visitors. This long-hidden treasure is famous for three things: the wild and beautiful Serengeti plains, which are ideal for safaris; Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak; and Zanzibar, a beautiful blue-sand island off Tanzania's coast. Tanzania is the next big thing because of all of these factors.
Before you book your flight to Tanzania, keep in mind that all Surinamese visitors must obtain a visa to enter the country.
Fortunately, a new Tanzanian government motion makes applying for and receiving a Tanzanian online visa easier than ever - and we'll show you how.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Surinamese citizens?
Visitors from certain countries must apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian embassy; Surinamese citizens, on the other hand, can apply for a visa to Tanzania online.
Tanzania introduced an electronic visa, or e-Visa, for certain nationalities, including Surinamese, in 2018. In this simplified system, the applicant must fill out a simple online application form from the comfort of their own home or office.
The e-Visa system is the most convenient way to obtain a Tanzania travel visa. Visitors to Tanzania can obtain a variety of visas depending on their purpose for visiting the country.
Suriname visitors with a valid Tanzania e-Visa can avoid long lines at the border and enter the country quickly and easily.
Tanzania e-Visa for Surinamese citizens.
2. Types of the Tanzania e-Visa for Surinamese citizens.
As previously stated, Surinamese citizens can now obtain a Tanzania visa more easily than ever before. This means no waiting in embassy lines, no face-to-face interviews with immigration officials, and no stacks of paperwork. The first and most important step is to determine which visa you require and then apply for it.
Let us start with the basics: the various types of Tanzanian visas. Although there are more than four different types of visas, the most common is the single-entry tourist visa. Here are a couple of examples:
- A single-entry Tanzania tourist visa allows the traveler to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of three months and can be used for vacation, tourism, or medical purposes. Travelers can stay in Tanzania for 90 days with a single entry.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania visa - This visa is designed for people who plan to visit Tanzania frequently. This visa allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of three months (consecutively), and it is valid for a year.
- A Tanzania transit visa allows a traveler to pass through Tanzania on their way to their next destination. It is only valid for stays of up to 7 days and is intended for short layovers.
- A Tanzania business visa is available to those planning to visit Tanzania for business or to invest in Tanzanian companies within 90 days in total. The validity of this visa is 3 months from the date of arrival with a single entry.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Surinamese citizens.
Following your decision on the type of visa you require, the next step is to gather the required documents and paperwork in order to begin an online application for a Tanzanian visa. Surinamese citizens must currently possess the following documents:
- Surinamese passports must be current and valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Tanzania.
- Biometric passport page - A copy of your biometric passport page must be uploaded. The first page of a passport usually contains the traveler's photo and personal information (passport number, full name, expiration date, and so on).
- A digital passport-style photo of yourself - You must submit a recent photograph of yourself taken within the last six months, with your face centered and clearly visible.
- A Basic Travel Itinerary - As part of the application process, you will be required to submit a basic list of your travel plans to ensure that they fall within the three-month Tanzanian tourist visa limit. Check that your ticket clearly states your next stop (either to another destination or back home).
- Flight ticket confirmation must be submitted for tourist and transit e-visa. Moreover, tourist e-visa requires an ID and a letter from the host in Tanzania.
- For business e-visa, travelers must show the proof of invitation letter and a company COI.
- A valid email address - In order to receive notifications about the status of your Tanzania visa, you must enter a valid email address.
- A valid payment method - You must have a valid debit or credit card to pay the visa fees.
Tanzania visa requirements for Surinamese citizens.
4. How to apply for a Tanzania Visa from Suriname?
To obtain a Tanzania e-Visa, the application must be completed.
To apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Suriname, you must first fill out the Tanzania visa application form online. This form will ask you a few basic questions about yourself (such as your full name, date of birth, and nationality), your contact information (email and current address), and passport information in less than an hour (passport number and expiration date).
Then you must pay the application fee and wait for an email confirmation. Tanzania visa processing time is typically 3 days, but this may be extended due to high demand or other factors. We recommend printing a copy of your approved e-Visa in case an immigration official questions you at the border.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania Visa from Suriname.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Surinamese passport holders.
The price of a Surinamese visa in Tanzania varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made by the applicant during his or her stay. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from Suriname: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. Fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to be emailed to you. You can choose from one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Surinamese passport holders.