Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Comoran citizens
If you are a Comororian citizen traveling to Tanzania for business or tourism, you will need a visa to enter the country. Previously, this was a complicated process, but since 2018, the Tanzanian Government has introduced a simple online application form that allows travelers from Comoros to apply for a Tanzania visa.
1. Types of the Tanzania e-Visa for Comorian citizens.
The online application can be used for any type of Tanzanian visa. It's critical to select the right visa for your needs, depending on why you're traveling and how long you intend to stay:
- A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 03 months for travel, tourism, short-term health treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa for Comorans is designed for those who visit the country frequently. This visa is valid for 12 months from the arrival date and allows travelers to stay in Tanzania for up to three months at a time.
- A transit visa is available for travelers stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination and intending to stay in the country for no more than 07 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working in the country on a temporary basis or for anyone looking to invest in Tanzanian business. The visa's validity period is within 03 months, allowing Comorian nationals to enter the country once and stay there for 03 months from the arrival date.
Tanzania e-Visa for Comorian citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Comorian citizens.
Comorian citizens must submit supporting documentation covering the e-Visa requirements for Tanzania when using the online application form. You must submit a scanned digital version of the following documents:
- When arriving in Tanzania, you must have a Comoros passport that is valid for at least 06 months, with at least 02 unused pages for verification.
- A copy of the passport biographical page with the applicant's full name written on it.
- A passport-style photograph of the applicant's face.
- You will also be required to submit your return flight ticket to Immigration authorities to ensure that you do not exceed the visa's three-month limit.
If you want to apply for a Tourist multiple entry 1 year e-visa, you also need to provide an invitation letter from a tour host with his/her ID. For a Business e-visa, an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance need to be submitted.
The visa fee for Comorians varies depending on the type of visa and length of stay, and can be paid with a credit card when the traveler submits their application. The new electronic system is expected to reduce border lines and shorten the transition period for those who have applied for the visa in advance. It is hoped that it will also make Tanzania more appealing to Comorian citizens traveling for business or pleasure.
Tanzania visa requirements for Comorian citizens.
3. How to apply for the Tanzania e-Visa for Comorian citizens.
After ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for Comorians and selecting the appropriate visa type, travelers should fill out the short Tanzania eVisa application online, which only takes a few minutes to complete.
When filling out the form, each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Place of birth.
- Travel document number.
- Date of arrival in Tanzania and departure.
It is critical to double-check that all of the information entered is correct, or else the visa process may be delayed.
All Comorian citizens are also asked to provide a current email address as part of the eVisa application process, where they will receive information and updates on the status of their visa. After the application has been reviewed, the details of the visa's approval or denial will be sent to the same email address. It is not recommended that applicants book flights or accommodations until they have received the confirmation of visa approval.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
Apply for the Tanzania e-Visa for Comorian citizens.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Comorian passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Comorian citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from Comoros, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: the Service cost and Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have a variety of processing times options in the following list:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
When you have Tanzania travel Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Comorian passport holders.