Tanzania e-Visa for citizens of French Southern Territories
Tanzania's Government launched the Tanzania eVisa in 2018, which means that obtaining a visa for Tanzania is now faster, cheaper, and more convenient because there is no longer a requirement to apply at a local embassy or consulate.
Over 150 countries, including eligible citizens of the French Southern Territories, can now apply for an eVisa to Tanzania.
Table of contents:
1. Tanzania visa requirements for citizens of French Southern Territories.
Holders must ensure they have the following documents, known as Tanzania e-Visa entry requirements, before applying for a Tanzania online electronic French Southern Territories passport:
A passport that is both valid and authentic.
The passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Tanzania. Check that all of the information on the biographical page of the passport is visible and easy to read.
A passport photograph
The passenger from the French Southern Territories must provide a personal headshot. Make sure the image is clear and has a high resolution.
A current credit or debit card
Once the online application form has been completed and the applicant is nearing the end of the process, payment for Tanzanian visa processing fees will be requested.
Evidence of a return flight to French Southern Territories
Citizens of the French Southern Territories must also show proof of a return flight to their home country. This is done so that the Tanzanian government can confirm that the applicant is following the Tanzanian eVisa conditions of the allowed continuous stay, which is a maximum of three months.
Tanzania visa requirements for citizens of French Southern Territories.
2. Type of the Tanzania visa for citizens of French Southern Territories.
It is important to note that visas for Tanzania vary depending on your reason for visiting the east African country and the length of your stay.
All international citizens, including French Southern Territories passport holders, must first determine which visa type best meets their needs before applying.
There are four main types of visas available to travelers:
- Tanzanian visa, single entry. French Southern Territories passengers are eligible for this type of visa if their goal is to visit Tanzania for leisure, tourism, or short-term healthcare. They can only enter Tanzania once and remain there for up to 03 months from the arrival date.
- Multiple-entry visa to Tanzania: This visa type allows French Southern Territories to enter Tanzania multiple times within a 12-month period. The maximum permitted stay in Egypt per visit is three months. To obtain this visa, the applicants must submit an invitation letter from a host with his/her ID.
- Tanzania business visa French Southern Territories: applicants must present An invitation of the Host Company and a certificate of Incorporation to apply for this type of visa. It is used for the citizens of French Southern Territories to conduct lawful business according to the laws of the country. Holders of this visa can have a 03-month stay in total with a single entry into the country.
- Visa for transit: Ideal for French Southern Territories travelers passing through Tanzania or who need to stay in the country for a maximum of 07 days.
The tourist visa is the most common Tanzanian visa type for French Southern Territories nationals. French Southern Territories applicants should decide whether they need a multiple-entry visa or a single-entry visa based on their travel needs.
Tanzania visa for citizens of French Southern Territories.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from French Southern Territories?
Citizens of the French Southern Territories are among those who can apply for an eVisa to Tanzania. The online Tanzania visa application form is extremely simple and easy to use, taking only a few minutes to complete.
In order to receive the electronic visa, citizens of the French Southern Territories must fulfill and respect the following information:
- Visa details (number of visa, type of visa, port of arrival, processing time)
- Personal information such as full name, date of birth, and birth country must be entered.
- Passport information, such as the passport number must also be entered.
- Travel details (date of arrival/ departure)
In order to obtain a Tanzania visa, this information, as well as the necessary requirements, must be entered into the online application form.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from French Southern Territories.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for French Southern Territories passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for French Southern Territories citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from French Southern Territories, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: the service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have a variety of processing times options provided by Tanzania Immigration & eVisa in the following list:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 24 hours.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
When you have COVID-19 Insurance , your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Cost of Tanzania visa for French Southern Territories passport holders.
5. What entry ports can French Southern Territories passport holders use to enter Tanzania?
French Southern Territories citizens traveling to the United Republic of Tanzania with an eVisa can enter the country through one of the following entry points:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA), located in Dar es-Salaam.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), serving the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
- Mwanza International Airport, serving the city of Mwanza
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA), on Unguja Island.
- Zanzibar Sea Port.
- By road: Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.