Tanzania visa for citizens of the Republic of the Congo
Tanzania's Government launched the Tanzania eVisa in 2018, which means that getting a visa for Tanzania is now faster, cheaper, and more convenient because there is no longer a need to visit a local embassy or consulate to apply for one.
Over 150 countries, including eligible Congolese citizens, can now apply for an e Visa to Tanzania.
Table of contents:
1. Tanzania visa requirements for citizens of the Republic of the Congo.
Before applying for a Tanzania online electronic, Congolese passport holders must ensure they have the following documents, known as Tanzania e-Visa entry requirements:
A passport that is both valid and authentic.
The passport must be issued by the Republic of the Congo Government and must be valid for at least 06 months upon arrival in Tanzania. Make sure that all of the information on the passport's biographical page is visible and easy to read.
A passport photograph
The Congolese passenger must provide a personal photograph. Check that the photo is clear and has a high resolution.
A current credit or debit card
Payment for Tanzanian visa processing fees will be requested once the online application form has been completed and the applicant is nearing the end of the process.
Evidence of a return flight to the Republic of the Congo
Congolese citizens must also show proof of their return flight to their home country. This is done so that the Tanzanian Government can verify that the applicant is adhering to the Tanzanian eVisa conditions of the allowed continuous stay, which is a maximum of three months.
An invitation letter from a tour host with his/her ID
If you want to apply for a Tourist multiple entry 1 year e-visa, you also need to provide this document .
For a Business e-visa, an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance will be required.
Tanzania visa requirements for citizens of the Republic of the Congo.
2. Type of the Tanzania visa for citizens of the Republic of the Congo.
It is important to note that there are various types of visas for Tanzania depending on the reason for visiting the east African country as well as the length of your stay.
Before applying, all international citizens, including Congolese passport holders, must determine which visa type best meets their needs.
There are 04 main types of visas available to travelers:
- Tanzanian visa, single entry. Congolese passengers are eligible for this type of visa if their goal is to visit Tanzania for leisure, tourism, or short-term healthcare. They can only enter Tanzania once and stay in the country for 03 months from the date of arrival.
- Multiple-entry visa to Tanzania: This visa type allows Congolese to enter Tanzania multiple times within a 12-month period. The maximum permitted stay in Tanzania per visit is three months.
- Tanzania business visa: allows Congolese applicants to travel to Tanzania for legal business, special work assignments, professional duties, or to invest in Tanzanian businesses. With this single-entry e visa, you are allowed to stay in the country for 03 months from the arrival date.
- Visa for transit: Ideal for Congolese travelers passing through Tanzania or who need to stay in the country for a maximum of 07 days. This visa is valid for only 07 days from the arrival date.
The tourist visa is the most common Tanzanian visa type for Congolese nationals. Congolese applicants should decide whether they need a multiple-entry visa or a single-entry visa based on their travel needs.
Tanzania visa for citizens of the Republic of the Congo.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from the Republic of the Congo?
Congolese citizens are among those who are eligible to apply for an e Visa to Tanzania. The online Tanzania visa application form is extremely simple and easy to use, and it usually only takes a few minutes to complete.
There are a few requirements that Congolese citizens must fulfill and respect in order to receive the electronic visa:
- Personal information such as full name, date of birth, and nationality must be entered.
- Passport information, such as the passport number and expiry date, must also be entered.
- The date of arrival/departure.
In order to obtain a Tanzania visa, this information, as well as the necessary requirements, must be entered into the online application form.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from the Republic of the Congo.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for the Republic of the Congo passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Congolese citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from The Republic of the Congo, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: the Service cost and Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have a variety of processing times options in the following list:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
When you have COVID-19 Insurance , your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Cost of Tanzania visa for the Republic of the Congo passport holders.