Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens
Anyone traveling on a Vietnamese passport who wishes to enter Tanzania for tourism, work, or study must apply for a Tanzania visa for Vietnamese citizens. It is obtained at the border by presenting the applicant's passport and supporting documentation. Immigration control, on the other hand, is notorious for frequent delays, and long lines are common during peak times.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Vietnamese citizens?
For several nationalities, including Vietnamese, a new system that is far more efficient than applying in person has recently been introduced. The easy-to-use electronic application form expedites applicants' passage through immigration and border control.
Tanzania's e-Visa application is completely web-based. Foreign nationals do not need to make an appointment at the Embassy to complete their application; they can do so from the comfort of their own home using their smartphone or computer.
The information on this page can help travelers determine who needs a visa for Tanzania and how to apply online.
Tanzania e-Visa for Vietnamese citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens.
Vietnamese citizens must meet the Tanzania visa requirements before applying for a Tanzania visa online from Vietnam. The Tanzania tourist visa application must include the following documents:
- Upon arrival in Tanzania, a valid Vietnamese passport with at least 06 months remaining validity and at least 02 unused pages are required.
- A scan of the biographical page of the passport.
- A recent photograph of your face against a white/plain background, taken within the last 06 months.
- An email address where you can receive the outcome of your Tanzania e Visa application.
- Vietnamese visitors must also show proof of their return flights to Vietnam or any other onward destination when entering Tanzania, as officials will verify that the applicant's travel plans correspond to the time limit imposed by the visa.
- A letter of invitation from the host, as well as his or her ID, will be required for a multiple-entry 1-year Tourist e-visa.
- A letter of invitation from the organization and a certificate of insurance is required for a Business e-visa.
Tanzania visa fees can be paid online with a credit card at the same time as the application. Rates for Vietnamese passport holders vary depending on the type of visa and length of stay.
Tanzania visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens.
3. Types of Tanzania e-Visa from Vietnam.
Visitors from Vietnam to Tanzania must apply for the appropriate visa, which is determined by the reason for their visit and the length of their stay:
- A Tanzanian tourist visa with a single entry that allows the traveler to stay for up to three months for tourism and leisure, short-term health treatment, or any other activity permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A Tanzania tourist visa valid for one year allows the holder to visit the country frequently over a short period of time. This visa is valid for 12 months from the date of arrival and allows travelers to stay in Tanzania for up to three months per visit with multiple entries.
- A transit visa is available for Vietnamese travelers who want to stay in Tanzania for no more than seven days on their way to another country.
- A Tanzania business visa is issued to Vietnamese citizens who are visiting the country to fulfill professional obligations, conduct research, or hold business meetings, and allows them to stay for up to three months from the date of arrival. This visa is valid for three months with a single entry.
4. How to apply for a Tanzania visa for Vietnamese passport holders online?
Once travelers are certain that they have chosen the correct visa and that they meet all of the requirements for Vietnamese citizens to travel to Tanzania, they should spend a few minutes filling out the Tanzania e-Visa application form.
The form asks for basic personal and passport information, such as the applicant's full name, date and place of birth, passport number, and travel date. Before submitting, carefully read the disclaimer's terms and conditions.
All Vietnamese citizens must provide a current email address as part of the e-Visa application process, to which confirmation of receipt of the application will be sent.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania visa for Vietnamese passport holders online.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Vietnamese.
The Tanzania visa fee for Vietnamese citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from Vietnam, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: the Service cost and Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. In the following list, you have a number of processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa fees for Vietnameses.