Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Argentinian citizens
Are you thinking about traveling from Argentina to visit Tanzania? Have you researched what sort of documentation is needed for a Tanzania e-Visa for Argentinian citizens? Applying for a visa to Tanzania can be done quickly and easily via the Internet. With the introduction of the Tanzania e-Visa system in November 2018, travelers from Argentina to Tanzania now spend significantly less time in person with immigration officials. For your convenience, Tanzanian Immigration Services now offers electronic visas, so you can apply for one without leaving your home or even going to the embassy.
In this article, we'll answer some of the most common questions people have about getting a Tanzania visa from Argentina.
1. Tanzania e-Visa for Argentinian citizens.
The Tanzania eVisa is a digital version of a standard visa; applicants should be aware of this difference. Because of this, your passport must have biometric features.
You should also know that the Tanzania e-Visa is an official document granted by the government of Tanzania. The Tanzania e-Visa for Argentinian citizens is the only document you need for your amazing trip to this nation (at least with your Argentine nationality). We guarantee that the document we submit to Tanzania's Immigration Services will be recognized as valid and accepted. Our system is certified and secure, so you can use it without any apprehension.
Keep in mind that our website can help you get any of three different types of electronic visas, depending on your reason for visiting the country: a tourist visa, a business visa, or a transit visa.
Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Argentinian citizens.
2. Check Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Argentinian citizens.
If you want to enter Tanzania, you'll need to show your passport (at least 6 months from the date of entry). Your Tanzania eVisa will work properly if you use a passport that is valid for travel.
In addition to your passport, you'll need a few other pieces of documentation to submit your application online. For example:
- You will need to show the biodata page of your passport. Photos and personal information about the traveler are usually found on the passport's first page (passport number, full name, and so on).
- Digital photos taken within the last six months, with your face in the center of the frame, are similar to the format used for passport photos.
- If you want to know the result of your Tanzania visa application, you must provide a valid email address.
- To pay the visa processing fees, you need to have a valid debit card or credit card.
- An invitation letter and the company COI (for business e-visa).
- A tour host ID card/passport and an invitation letter from the host (for Tourist e-visa multiple-entry).
Applicants must additionally present documentation of their return tickets to Argentina or another country when entering Tanzania. Your application might be rejected, or you might be turned away at the border if you don't supply this.
Tanzania e-Visa for Argentinian citizens.
3. How to apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Argentina?
Your application for a Tanzania e-Visa for Argentinian citizens will be processed quickly and without any problems, if you follow these 3 steps:
In the first step, you'll need to fill out the form with some basic information about yourself. In this step, you can select the Tanzania visa processing time that works best for your trip.
In the second step, please double-check the payment details you provided before proceeding. Credit and debit cards are accepted methods of payment.
And the final step, after reviewing the information and making a payment, is to move forward by clicking "Submit" and adding the necessary documents.
That is all we would ask of you, because we will handle everything else. Once you've submitted your application, you'll need to wait for your Tanzania e-Visa to be processed according to the chosen processing time.
Our online form at Tanzania Immigration Services is designed to be as simple as possible, so the entire process should take no more than 10–15 minutes of your time.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Argentinian
4. Tanzania e-Visa fee for Argentinian citizens.
Both the government fee and the service fee are required for Argentine citizens to obtain an e-Visa to enter Tanzania.
Depending on your timeline requirements and financial flexibility, the cost of this Tanzania e-Visa may vary. With Tanzania Immigration Services, you can rest assured that your choice of procedure will go smoothly and quickly. The services options are:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa for Argentine citizens: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa for nationals of Argentinian: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa for Argentinians: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
When pursuing a Tanzania e-Visa for Argentinian citizens, you can pay for it through two methods: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via wire transfer (Bank of Cyprus).
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
In addition, when you have COVID-19 Insurance, your experience in Tanzania will be even more amazing.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Argentinian passport holders