Tanzania e-Visa for Mahoran citizens: Requirements and Fees
- 1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Mahoran citizens?
- 2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Mahoran citizens.
- 3. Tanzania visa requirements for Mahoran citizens.
- 4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Mayotte?
- 5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Mahoran passport holders.
- Useful information:
You must obtain a visa if you are a Mahoran citizen traveling to Tanzania for business or tourism reasons. Previously, this was a difficult and complicated process, but in 2018, the Tanzanian government implemented a simple online application form that allows Mahoran citizens to apply for a Tanzania visa from their home country.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Mahoran citizens?
Tanzania e-visa is an electronic document that is authorized by the Tanzania government for Mahorans travelers to come to Tanzania with the purpose of vacation and business. However, Mayotte is not eligible for visa-free, so travelers who want to travel to Tanzania legally must have a valid visa .
Most countries' tourists can now apply for a Tanzania e Visa, including Mayotte. The online system expedites and simplifies the visa application process for travelers. Tanzania's e-Visa system is entirely web-based. To complete their application, foreign nationals do not need to make an appointment with the embassy; they can do so using their smartphone or computer.
2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Mahoran citizens.
It is important to note that there are various types of visas for Tanzania depending on your reason for visiting the east African country as well as the length of your stay. Before applying, all international citizens, including Mahoran passport holders, must determine which visa type best meets their needs.
There are four main types of visas available to travelers:
- Tanzanian single-entry visa. If Mahoran passengers’ objective is to visit Tanzania for leisure, visiting friends and family or tourism then they are eligible for this type of visa which is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance. Besides, Mahorans citizens can only enter Tanzania once only.
- Multiple-entry visa to Tanzania. This visa type allows Mahorans to enter Tanzania several times during the validity year and allows Mahoran citizens to stay in Tanzania for 90 days each visit.
- Business Tanzanian visa. The maximum allowed stay in Egypt per visit is 3 months in order to engage in business activities such as meetings, purchase products, etc. This visa type allows Mahorans to enter Tanzania one time over a total validity of 3 months period of time.
- Transit visa. Best suits Mahoran travelers who are passing through Tanzania or need to stop over in the country for a maximum of 7 days.
Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Mahoran citizens.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Mahoran citizens.
At Tanzania Immigration Services, Mahoran nationals just submit as little as supporting documentation covering the Tanzania e-Visa requirements. The following documents must be scanned and emailed to us:
- When arriving in Tanzania, you must have a Mahoran passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages left for entry and exit stamping.
- A copy of the passport information page with the applicant's full name written on it.
- A passport-style photograph of the applicant's face.
- An invitation letter and a company COI from your partner company must be supplied in order to apply for a business e-visa.
- When requesting a tourist e-visa, a letter of invitation and an ID card from the host in Tanzania are required to submit.
- Travel itinerary such as flight tickets.
All Mahoran citizens must provide a current email address as part of the e-Visa application process, where they will receive information and updates on the status of their visa. You should not book your vacation until you have received final confirmation of your visa approval.
Tanzania visa requirements for Mahoran citizens.
4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Mayotte?
Mahoran travelers should apply for a Tanzania e-Visa online after ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements and selecting the appropriate visa type. This should take only a matter of minutes to complete with a table internet connection.
Each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information when filling out the form:
- Full name
- The date of birth
- Location of birth
- The number of travel documents
- Intended date of arrival and departure
The visa process may be delayed if all of the information entered is incorrect. So make sure the information that you have filled is correct. Next, Mahoran citizens are required to make payment for the e-visa process.
Lastly, Mahoran citizens will receive e-visa approval through email. Remember to print it out and bring along with you during the trip in Tanzania.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Mayotte
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Mahoran passport holders.
To apply for a Tanzania visa online for Mahoran citizens, you must pay two (2) visa fees: the service fee and the government fee. The government fee is not refundable after you submit the form. Tanzania Immigration Services takes pride in its ability to provide high-quality service at a reasonable price. The cost of your visa is determined by the type of visa and the processing time you choose.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
The service charge is variable depending on which of the three service categories you select from the list below:
- Standard service: The process is done in three business days, and you will receive your e-visa within that time.
- Urgent service: If you select this option, you will receive your e-visa within two working days.
- Super Urgent service: The quickest e-visa process, which can be obtained in as little as 24 business hours.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
The visa fee for Mahoran citizens varies depending on the type of visa and length of stay, and can be paid with a credit/debit card or wire transfer at the time of application.
The new electronic system is expected to shorten the transition period for those who have applied for the visa ahead of time. It is hoped that it will also increase the appeal of Mahoran visitors to Tanzania traveling for business or tourism purposes.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Mahoran passport holders.