Tanzania visa requirements for French Guianese citizens
- 1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for French Guianese citizens?
- 2. Tanzania visa requirements for French Guianese citizens.
- 3. Types of a Tanzania e-Visa for French Guianese citizens.
- 4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from French Guiana?
- 5. Cost of a Tanzania visa for French Guianese passport holders.
- Useful information:
Only a few countries are exempt from the requirement to obtain a visa before entering and traveling in Tanzania. To visit Tanzania, most foreign nationals, including French Guianeses, must obtain a visa.
As of November 2018, the new e-Visa system makes it simple to apply for a Tanzania e-Visa as a French Guianese citizen. This new e-Visa was created to improve security and expedite the visa process at immigration and border control. This electronic process is also expected to promote tourism and border control.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for French Guianese citizens?
The quickest and easiest way is to apply for a Tanzania visa online for French Guianese citizens, which can be obtained in advance. Tanzania's government recently implemented electronic travel authorization to speed up the visa application process for French Guianese visitors. This electronic Tanzania visa not only assists tourists in obtaining their paperwork, but it also aids in border security checks.
Applying for a Tanzania visa online, on the other hand, ensures that you receive your visa on time, from the comfort of your own home, and in just a few days.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for French Guianese citizens.
Prior to traveling to Tanzania, French Guianese citizens must meet a few Tanzania visa requirements and ensure that they have all of the necessary documentation. French Guianese citizens must meet the following requirements:
- A passport that is valid for at least six months (or longer) from the date they intend to enter Tanzania.
- A digital copy of their passport photo or a similar photo in style and dimensions.
- A scanned copy of the page in their passport that contains all of their information.
- A return flight to French Guiana or another destination.
Finally, French Guianese citizens may be required to provide additional documentation for a tourist multiple entries visa and a business visa:
- An invitation letter from a host with his/her ID.
- An invitation of the Host Company and a certificate of Incorporation
Tanzania visa requirements for French Guianese citizens.
3. Types of a Tanzania e-Visa for French Guianese citizens.
It is important to note that visas for Tanzania vary depending on your reason for visiting the east African country and the length of your stay.
All international citizens, including French Guiana passport holders, must first determine which visa type best meets their needs before applying.
There are four main types of visas available to travelers:
- Tanzanian tourist visa, single entry. French Guianese passengers are eligible for this type of visa if their goal is to visit Tanzania for leisure, tourism, or short-term healthcare. They can only enter Tanzania once and stay there for up to 03 months from the arrival date.
- Multiple-entry visa to Tanzania: This visa type allows French Guianeses to enter Tanzania multiple times within a 12-month validity period. The maximum permitted stay in Egypt per visit is three months.
- Tanzania business visa: French Guianese applicants must obtain an invitation of the Host Company and a certificate of Incorporation to apply for this type of visa. This is a single entry visa, permitting a total stay of up to 03 months from the date of entry.
- Visa for transit: Ideal for French Guianese travelers passing through Tanzania or who need to stay in the country for a maximum of 07 days.
The most common Tanzanian visa type for French Guianeses is the tourist visa. Applicants from French Guiana should consider whether they require a multiple-entry visa or a single-entry visa based on their travel needs.
Types of a Tanzania e-Visa for French Guianese citizens.
4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from French Guiana?
Travelers wishing to enter Tanzania are advised to use the efficient electronic system. If French Guiana nationals obtain a valid passport, they can apply for a visa from French Guiana online by filling out the online visa application form. There are only a few simple questions on this form. Applicants, for example, will be asked to share:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Country of birth.
- Proposed date of arrival/ departure
- Valid email address.
This application form will also request the following information regarding the applicant's passport:
- Number on a passport.
After answering these questions and making the payment, applicants will be notified via email that their application has been received. All future correspondence will be sent via email to the address provided on the online application form. As a result, applicants should check their inboxes and double-check their email addresses every few days.
Finally, French Guianese citizens who want to apply should do so at least a week before their intended departure date. Tanzania e-Visa applications are typically processed within 01 to 03 business days, but this can take longer on occasion. As a result, it is best to submit the application form well in advance of the departure date to ensure that it is processed and received in a timely manner. Because errors can cause delays, all applicants are advised to double-check their answers before clicking the "Submit" button.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from French Guiana.
5. Cost of a Tanzania visa for French Guianese passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for French Guianeses varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from French Guiana: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly by using our service on Tanzania Immigration & eVisa portal. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You can choose from the following processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
When you have COVID-19 Insurance , your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Cost of a Tanzania visa for French Guianese passport holders.