Tanzania e-Visa for Mongolian citizens: Requirements and Fees
- 1. Tanzania visa requirements for Mongolian citizens
- 2. Types of a Tanzania e-Visa for Mongolian citizens.
- 3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Mongolia?
- 4. Cost of a Tanzania visa for Mongolian passport holders.
- Useful information:
Only a few nations are free from the requirement to obtain a visa before visiting and traveling in Tanzania. To visit Tanzania, the majority of foreign nationals, including Mongolians, require a visa.
Thanks to the new e-Visa system, applying for a Tanzania e-Visa as a Mongolian citizen has been much easier as of November 2018. This new e-Visa was created to improve security and expedite the visa application procedure at Tanzania's immigration and border control. This automated process is also intended to help with border control and tourism.
Tanzania visa requirements for Mongolian citizens
1. Tanzania visa requirements for Mongolian citizens
To be able to apply for a Tanzania e-Visa online prior to traveling to Tanzania, Mongolian citizens must meet a few Tanzania visa requirements and ensure that they have all of the necessary documentation. Mongolian citizens must have the following qualifications:
- A Mongolian passport with at least two blank pages for verification and a validity of at least six months from the date of entry into Tanzania.
- A digital photo of applicants’ clean face against a white/plain background that was taken within the last 06 months.
- A proof of flight ticket back to Mongolia or another location.
- Mongolian nationals who want to apply for a Tourist multiple entry 1 year e-visa must also supply an invitation letter from a tour host as well as the tour host's identification.
- An invitation letter from the organization and a company COI will be required for a Business e-visa.
2. Types of a Tanzania e-Visa for Mongolian citizens.
It's crucial to keep in mind that many types of visas are available for Tanzania, depending on your reason for traveling and the length of your stay. All international citizens, including Mongolian passport holders, must first decide which visa type best suits their needs before applying.
Mongolian travelers can obtain one of four types of visas:
- Tanzanian Tourist e-visa, single entry: Valid for 3 months after being issued for those who want to come to Tanzania within 90 days for traveling and witnessing the beauty of this country. In addition, Mongolian can use this e-visa for visiting their families and friends who are living in Tanzania.
- Multiple-entry visa to Tanzania: This visa is also for tourism and visit reasons that grant for Mongolian citizens who want to travel to Tanzania as many times as they want as long as not exceed 90 days for each visit during the 12-month validity period.
- Tanzania business visa: For trading, meetings and attending workshops, etc. which is valid for 3 months from the date of issuance and allows travelers to stay for a short-term business trip in 90 days with a single entry.
- Tanzanian visa for transit: This visa is valid for 7 days from the date you arrive in Tanzania. Mongolian travelers can stay in this country for a period of 7 days overall with the conditions that Tanzania is not their final destination.
The tourist visa is the most common Tanzanian visa type for Mongolian nationals. Mongolian applicants should decide whether they need a multiple-entry visa or a single-entry visa based on their travel needs.
Types of a Tanzania e-Visa for Mongolian citizens
What entry ports can Mongolian passport holders use to enter Tanzania?
Mongolian citizens traveling to Tanzania with an e-Visa can enter the country through one of the following entry points:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA).
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA).
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA).
- Namanga border.
- Tunduma border.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Mongolia?
When entering Tanzania, Mongolian people can also apply for a Tanzania visa on arrival. However, this process is slower, and tourists will be charged a cost that varies in amount, making it difficult to prepare ahead. As a result, passengers intending to enter Tanzania are urged to adopt an effective electronic method.
If the applicant possesses a valid passport, he or she may apply for a Mongolian visa online by completing the online visa application form. This form has only a few simple questions. Applicants will be asked to provide information such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Country of birth
- Date of arrival/departure
- A valid email address
- Email address
- Contact number
- Passport details
Applicants will be notified via email that their application has been received after answering these questions and paying the payment. All subsequent correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on the online application form. As a result, candidates should double-check their email addresses and check their inboxes every few days.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Mongolia
4. Cost of a Tanzania visa for Mongolian passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Mongolian citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of applicants. To apply for a Tanzania visa from Mongolia, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: the service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your visa application to be processed by your local embassy, you can acquire your e-Visa instantly. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone, and wait for it to arrive by email. You can choose from the following list of processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent people and low-budget travel plans.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time
You can make the online payment using either electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (Bank of Cyprus). When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Cost of a Tanzania visa for Mongolian passport holders