Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Aland Island citizens
You will need a visa to enter Tanzania if you are an Aland Island citizen traveling for business or tourism. Previously, this was a complicated process, but the Tanzanian government has introduced a simple online application form that allows travelers from Aland Island to apply for a Tanzania visa since 2018.
1. Tanzania visa requirements for Aland Island citizens.
When using the online application form, Aland Island citizens must submit supporting documentation covering the eVisa requirements for Tanzania. You must submit a digitally scanned version of the following documents:
- An Aland Island passport that is valid for at least six months and has at least two blank pages for verification.
- A duplicate of the passport information page
- A clear passport-style photograph of the applicant's face and background.
- An email address to receive the Tanzania e Visa application result.
- A return flight ticket guarantees that you do not over the visa's three-month restriction.
- An invitation letter from the host together with his or her ID will be needed for a multiple-entry one-year tourist e-visa.
- A letter of invitation from the company and a certificate of insurance is required for a business e-visa.
To ensure that you do not exceed the visa's three-month limit, you must also submit your return flight ticket to immigration authorities. If you want to apply for a one-year Tourist e-visa with multiple entries, you must also provide an invitation letter from a tour host, as well as his or her ID. A letter of invitation from the organization, as well as a certificate of insurance, will be required for a Business e-visa.
The Tanzanian tourist visa is available upon arrival to Aland Island nationals, though there may be long lines at the border, and the visa fee is variable and must be paid in cash upon arrival. The new electronic system is expected to shorten the transition period for those who have applied for the visa ahead of time.
Requirements of Tanzania visa for Aland Island citizens.
2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Aland Island citizens.
Any type of Tanzanian visa can be applied for online. It's critical to choose the right visa for your needs based on why you're traveling and how long you plan to stay:
- A Tanzania single-entry tourist visa allows Aland Island visitors to stay in the country for up to three months for travel, tourism, short-term medical treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa for Aland Islands is intended for frequent visitors to the country. This visa is valid for a year and allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for up to three months.
- A transit visa is available for visitors stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination who plan to stay for no more than seven days from the date of arrival.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working in the country on a temporary basis or for anyone looking to invest in a Tanzanian business. The visa's validity period is within 03 months from the date of arrival, with a single entry into the country.
Tanzania e-Visa for Aland Island citizens.
3. How to Apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Aland Island?
Travelers should fill out the short Tanzania eVisa application online after ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for Aland Island nationals and select the appropriate visa type.
Each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information when filling out the form:
- Complete name.
- The date of birth.
- Location of birth.
- Passport number
- The arrival/departure date.
If all of the information entered is incorrect, the visa process may be delayed.
As part of the eVisa application process, all Aland Island citizens are also asked to provide a current email address, where they will receive information and updates on the status of their visa. Following the review of the application, the details of the visa's approval or denial will be sent to the same email address. It is not recommended that applicants book flights or accommodations until they have received visa approval confirmation.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Aland Island
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Aland Island passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Aland Island citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from Aland Island, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: the Service cost and the Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have several processing time options, as shown in the table below:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
You can make online payments using either electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or bank transfer (Bank of Cyprus).
When you have Tanzania travel Insurance, your experience in Tanzania will be even more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Aland Island passport holders.