Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Sao Tomean citizens
Tanzania has captured the attention of everyone this year, from celebrities to travel bloggers, hoteliers, and everyday travelers. In this country, you can climb Africa's highest peak (Mt. Kilimanjaro), go on a wild safari through the Serengeti National Park, or stroll through the vibrant streets of Dar es Salaam.
Furthermore, Zanzibar, an island off the coast of Tanzania, is famous for its beautiful turquoise beaches and is where musician Freddie Mercury was born.
Every citizen of Sao Tome and Principe is required to have a visa in order to enter Tanzania legally. Fortunately, travelers can apply for a Tanzania electronic travel visa (also known as an e-Visa) from the comfort of their own homes.
To get a Tanzania visa from Sao Tome and Principe, travelers must fill out an online application, which is a quick and easy process. The application process usually takes less than an hour, and citizens of Sao Tome and Principe can expect their visas to be processed in less than three business days.
Please read the requirements and steps below if you are a Sao Tomean citizen planning to travel to Tanzania and are interested in applying for an electronic visa.
Table of contents:
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Sao Tomean citizens?
Certain countries require visitors to apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian embassy; Sao Tomé and Principe, on the other hand, can apply for a visa to Tanzania online.
Tanzania introduced an electronic visa, or e-Visa, for certain nationalities, including Sao Tomeans, in 2018. In this simplified system, the applicant must fill out a simple online application form from the comfort of their own home or office.
The most convenient way to obtain a Tanzania tourist visa is through the e-Visa system. Visitors to Tanzania can obtain a variety of visas based on the reason for their visit.
Visitors with a valid Tanzania e-Visa from Sao Tome and Principe can avoid long lines at the border and enter the country quickly and easily.
Tanzania e-Visa for Sao Tomean citizens.
2. Types of the Tanzania e-Visa for Sao Tomean citizens.
As previously stated, Sao Tomean citizens can now obtain a Tanzania visa more easily than ever before. This means no more waiting in embassy lines, face-to-face interviews with immigration officials, or stacks of paperwork. The first and most important step is to determine which type of visa you require and then apply for it.
Let us begin with the fundamentals: the various types of Tanzanian visas. Although there are more than four different types of visas, the single-entry tourist visa is the most common. Here are a couple of examples:
- A single-entry Tanzania Tourist 3-month Visa.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania Tourist 1-year Visa.
- A Tanzania Transit Visa.
- A Tanzania Business Visa.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Sao Tomean citizens.
Following your decision on the type of visa you require, the next step is to gather the required documents and paperwork in order to begin an online application for a Tanzanian visa. Citizens of Sao Tome and Principe must currently possess the following documents:
- A passport from Sao Tome and Principe must be current and valid for at least six months from the date you plan to arrive in Tanzania.
- Biometric passport page - A copy of your biometric passport page must be provided. The first page of a passport usually contains the traveler's photo and personal information (passport number, full name, expiration date, and so on).
- You must submit a recent photograph of yourself taken within the last six months, with your face centered and clearly visible.
- For Tourist multiple entries one-year eVisa, the invitation letter with his or her ID from the tour host is needed.
- An organization's letter of invitation as well as a certificate of insurance must be supplied for a business e-visa.
- A Basic Travel Itinerary - As part of the application process, you will be required to submit a basic list of your travel plans to ensure that they fall within the Tanzanian tourist visa limit of three months. Check that your next stop is clearly marked on your ticket (either to another destination or back home).
- A valid email address - You must enter a valid email address in order to receive notifications about the status of your Tanzania visa.
- A valid payment method - To pay the visa fees, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
Tanzania visa requirements for Sao Tomean citizens.
4. How to apply for a Tanzania Visa from Sao Tome and Principe?
Citizens must complete the application form, provide all of the previously mentioned documentation, and pay the eVisa fee to obtain a Tanzania visa online from Sao Tome and Principe. The application form will require the following information:
- Personal information: full name, birth date, and country of citizenship
- Passport information includes the country of issue, number, date of issue, and expiry date.
- The trip's specifics are as follows: intended entry date and purpose of the trip
- Valid email address: to receive status updates on the eVisa.
Applicants should confirm that their information is correct and up to date. Incorrect information can lead to problems, and the eVisa may be denied.
Once all of the information has been correctly filled out, applicants will see a confirmation message of the successful submission of the form at the end of the application form.
Typically, the application is processed within one to three days. Emails will be sent with status updates on the eVisa. An applicant may be invited to an interview at an embassy or consulate after submitting an online application. However, this is extremely rare.
Travelers should print the eVisa confirmation and keep it with them in case they need to present it at border control. They should also bring all of the documents that were requested during the online application process.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania Visa from Sao Tome and Principe.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Sao Tomean passport holders.
The price of a Sao Tomean visa in Tanzania varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made by the applicant during his or her stay. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from Sao Tome and Principe: Service costs and Government costs.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to be sent to you via email.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Sao Tomean passport holders.