Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Barthelemois citizens
Visitors from Barthelemois who want to explore Tanzania's unique beauty must obtain a Tanzania visa for Barthelemois citizens. Only a few countries are exempt from visa requirements for Tanzania. Prior to their trip, the vast majority of international travelers, including Saint Barthelemy citizens, must apply for a visa to Tanzania.
Table of contents:
Tanzania e-Visa for Barthelemois citizens.
1. Types of Tanzania visas for Barthelemois citizens.
Except for a few visa-free nationals, all other visitors to Tanzania must apply for a visa. Tanzanian visas are available in various forms, depending on the length of stay and the purpose of the trip. Here are all of your alternatives:
- Single-entry Tourist eVisa is good for up to 90 days.
- A multiple-entry visa allows for multiple entries within a 12-month period and to stay up to 90 days for each trip in Tanzania.
- Business visa for the purpose of business activities (it requires a work contract) that permits one to stay a maximum of 3 months with a single entry.
- Transit visas are valid for up to 7 days once in Tanzania.
- A referral visa is only available to citizens of certain countries.
- A free visa is available to holders of a Diplomatic, Services, or Official Passport.
- A student visa requires proof of enrollment in an educational system for academic purposes.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Barthelemois citizens.
Barthelemois visitors are required to obtain valid passport, to apply for an Tanzania e-Visa for Barthelemois citizens.
To complete the Tanzania e-Visa application process for Saint Barthelemy, a number of supporting documents in the digital (scanned) format must be submitted.
The following documents are required for Argentinians traveling to Tanzania:
- A copy of the passport is valid for at least 6 months from the application date and contains at least 2 pages for stamping.
- A digital copy of a passport photo
- The proof of payment for the eVisa
- Return your flight ticket to immigration officials to ensure you follow the government-mandated three-month visa rule.
- To apply for a Tourist multiple entries 1-year e-visa, you must have an invitation letter from a tour host and his or her ID.
- A letter of invitation from the organization and a certificate of insurance must be submitted in order to obtain a business e-visa.
Only the passport's information page must be scanned (not each page stamped by countries previously visited). The online form for the Tanzania e-Visa application only takes a few minutes to complete. It will be processed once submitted.
Tanzania visa requirements for Barthelemois citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Saint Barthelemy?
East Barthelemois residents can easily apply for a Tanzania e-Visa. After ensuring that they meet the visa requirements, the applicant needs to fill out the Tanzania e-Visa application form online.
This entails providing the following information to obtain a Tanzania visa for Barthelemois citizens:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Place of birth.
- Passport number.
- Date of arrival/departure
- Current email address.
All information submitted must be correct—even minor errors can cause an application to be delayed or denied.
Following the submission of their Tanzania e-Visa application, the applicant will receive an email confirming receipt. They can track their progress online by entering Application Reference & passport number
When the Tanzania e-Visa application is approved, it will be emailed to the Barthelemois traveler.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Saint Barthelemy.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Barthelemois passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Barthelemois citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the processing time you choose. To apply for a Tanzania visa from Saint Barthelemy, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: the Service Fees and Government Fees.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. In the following list, you have a number of processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visar: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your trips to Tanzania will be even more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Barthelemois passport holders.