Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Burundi - Tanzania Immigration
Tanzania is one of the most popular African destinations right now, and it's easy to see why: with gorgeous blue beaches on Zanzibar island, thrilling safaris on the Serengeti, delicious food in the capital, and the challenge of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, it's difficult not to fall in love with this country. Because of the quick 8-hour flight from Cairo to Dar es Salaam, it's also an excellent place to escape for a weekend getaway or to enjoy a long vacation for Burundian travelers.
However, before you book your ticket and pack your bags, keep in mind that all Burundian visitors must have a visa in order to enter Tanzania legally. It is now easier than ever for Burundian citizens to obtain a Tanzania visa, thanks to a new government initiative – and we'll show you how step by step.
Table of contents:
1. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Burundian citizens.
The first step is to determine which visa you require. Tanzania has four main visa categories, which are as follows:
- A single-entry Tanzania tourist visa allows the traveler to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of 03 months from the date of arrival and can be used for vacation, tourism, or medical purposes.
- A Multiple-entry Tanzania visa – The multiple-entry Tanzania visa is designed for those who plan to visit the country frequently. This visa is valid for 12 months and allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for up to three months on each trip. To be considered for a Tanzania multiple-entry visa, however, the applicant must be invited by a Tanzanian citizen and provide proper documentation on why they are applying for this visa.
- A Tanzania transit visa allows the traveler to transit through the country on their way to their next destination. It is valid for stays of less than seven days and is intended for short layovers.
- Those planning to visit and stay in Tanzania for business purposes or to invest in Tanzanian companies can apply for a Tanzania business visa. The validity period of this visa is within 03 months from the arrival date with a single entry into the country.
Tanzania e-Visa for Burundian citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Burundian citizens.
After you've decided on the visa you want to apply for, you'll need to gather the necessary paperwork. Only a few documents are required for Burundian citizens to apply for a Tanzanian visa, and they are as follows:
- A valid Burundian passport: Your passport must be current and valid for at least six months from the date you intend to arrive in Tanzania. We also recommend that you have at least two blank pages in your passport in case you need to add a stamp.
- A copy of your biometric passport page which is usually the first page in the passport and contains your photo and personal information (passport number, full name, expiration date, and so on).
- A digital passport-style photo: As part of your application, you must submit a recent photo of yourself taken within the last 06 months. Your face must be centered and clearly visible in the photograph.
- An invitation letter from a tour host with his/her ID if you want to apply for a Tourist multiple entries 1 year e-visa. For a Business e-visa, you need to provide an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance.
- A return flight ticket: This is to ensure that they are not exceeding the three-month tourist visa limit. We recommend that you have an onward ticket that clearly states your destination after Tanzania (either to another destination or back home).
- A valid email address: You must enter a valid email address during the application process in order to receive notifications about the status of your Tanzania visa.
- A valid payment method: Finally, in order to pay the necessary visa fees, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
Tanzania visa requirements for Burundian citizens.
3. How to Apply for a Tanzania e-Visa for Burundi passport holders.
The application process for a Tanzania e-visa from Burundi is quick and easy.
You must fill out an online request form. The Tanzania visa application form will ask you a few basic questions about yourself and will take less than an hour to complete (such as your full name, date of birth, and nationality). It will also request your contact information (email and current address), passport details (passport number and expiration date), and travel plans.
After you have submitted everything, you must pay the visa application fee and wait for approval notification. The Tanzania visa takes an average of 03 days to process, but it may take longer due to high demand or other factors.
Apply for a Tanzania e-Visa for Burundi passport holders.
4. Tanzania visa Fee from Burundi.
To apply for a Tanzania visa online for Burundian citizens, you must pay two (02) types of Visa fees: the Service Fee and Government Fee.
The total cost will vary depending on the type of e-Visa and how quickly you need it. Keep in mind that both of these factors have an impact on your bill.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
The service charge is variable depending on which of the three service categories you select from the list below:
- When you choose this service option, you will receive your e-visa within 03 business days.
- If you select this e-visa type, you will receive an e-visa in 02 working days.
- Super urgent: The quickest type of e-visa, which can be obtained in 01 working day. The most expensive option provides you with the service experience you deserve.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
Furthermore, if you want a pleasant trip, you should purchase Covid-19 Insurance
As you can see, obtaining a Tanzania visa from Burundi is now easier than ever. You do not need to go to an embassy; you can apply at any time of day or night from the comfort of your own home. It doesn't get much better than that. What exactly are you waiting for? Apply for a Tanzania visa for Burundian residents as soon as possible.
Tanzania visa Fee from Burundi.