Tanzania e-Visa for Moldovan citizens - Requirements and Fees
Tanzania is the place to go if you're seeking a country that has it all. It's ideal for adventurers because it's home to Africa's tallest peak, Mount Kilimanjaro; foodies will enjoy the up-and-coming eateries in Dar es Salaam, and those wishing to relax will appreciate the lovely beaches of Zanzibar island.
If you are a Moldovan citizen coming to Tanzania for business or tourism, you must obtain a visa. This was once a complicated process, but in 2018, the Tanzanian government implemented a simple online application form that allows Moldovan citizens to apply for a Tanzania visa from the comfort of their own country.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Moldovan citizens?
Tourists from eligible countries can now apply for a Tanzania e Visa. For travelers, the online system expedites and simplifies the visa application process.
Tanzania's e-Visa application is completely online. Foreign nationals do not need to schedule an appointment with the embassy to complete their application; they can do so using their smartphone or computer.
The information in this article might assist tourists in determining what types of visa they should obtain and how to apply for one online.
Tourists can stay in Tanzania for up to 30 days in a row with the e-Visa.
Any form of Tanzanian visa can be applied for using the electronic application. It's vital that you choose the right visa for your needs based on why you're visiting and how long you'll be staying:
- A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 90 for travel, tourism, short-term health treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa for Moldovan citizens, designed for frequent visitors to the country. This visa is valid for 12 months from the arrival date and allows travelers to stay in Tanzania for up to 03 months at a time.
- Travelers traveling in Tanzania on their route to another destination and planning to remain for no more than 7 days can apply for a transit visa.
- Professionals operating in Tanzania on a temporary basis or those wishing to invest in Tanzanian businesses can apply for a Tanzania business visa. It is valid for 03 months from the date of arrival, permitting a single entry into the country.
Tanzania e-Visa for Moldovan citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Moldovan citizens.
When utilizing the online application form, Moldovan nationals are required to submit supporting evidence that meets the Tanzania e-Visa standards. The following documents must be scanned and provided digitally:
- When arriving in Tanzania, you must have a Moldovan passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
- A copy of the passport biographical page with the applicant's full name written on it.
- A passport-style photograph of the applicant's face.
- Return flight ticket
- Host ID card/passport/ Invitation letter from Host to apply for a multiple tourist eVisa
The visa also requires you to notify the immigration authorities of your travel plans so that you do not exceed the visa's three-month limit. Flight or other proof of return to Moldovany or onward travel to another destination is required.
Tanzania visa requirements for Moldovan citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Moldova?
After checking that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for Moldovan citizens and selecting the proper visa type, travelers should complete the Tanzania e-Visa application online. It should just take a few minutes to complete this task.
Each applicant needs to submit the following crucial personal and passport information when filling out the application:
- Complete name.
- The date of birth.
- The number of passport.
- Information about the applicant's travel plans in Tanzania such as arrival and departure date.
If all of the information entered is incorrect, the visa process may be delayed.
All Moldovan citizens are required to provide a current email address as part of the e-Visa application procedure, where they will get information and updates on the status of their visa. The details of the visa's approval or refusal will be forwarded to the same email address after the immigration agency has reviewed the application. You should not plan your holiday until you have received confirmation of your visa acceptance.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Moldova?
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Moldovan passport holders.
You must pay two (2) visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa online for Moldovan citizens: the service fee and the government fee.
Tanzania Immigration Services takes pride in its ability to provide high-quality service at a fair cost. The cost of your visa is dependent on the type of visa you select as well as the processing time you select.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
The service charge is variable depending on which of the three service categories you select for the visa processing time from the list below:
- The standard processing time is 03 business days, and you will receive your e-visa within that time.
- Urgent processing time: If you select this e-visa type, you will receive your e-visa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent processing time: This is the quickest type, which can be obtained in as little as 24 hours.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
The visa fee for Moldovan citizens can be paid with Electronic payment methods (Debit/ Credit Card, PayPal, or American Express). The new electronic system is expected to shorten the transition period for those who have applied for the visa ahead of time. It is hoped that it will also increase the appeal of Tanzania to traveling for business or pleasure.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Moldovan passport holders.