How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa (Online Visa) from El Salvador
Tanzania is a popular destination for visitors who enjoy the thrill of nature and adventure. Tanzania is home to numerous animal species, beautiful mountains, conservative national parks, and natural wonders. If you are a Salvadoran citizen planning a trip to Tanzania, here is everything you need to know about the Tanzania Visa for Salvadoran citizens.
Table of contents:
1. What is the Tanzania eVisa for Salvadoran citizens
While certain countries require visitors to apply for a consular visa at an Embassy or Consulate, Salvadoran citizens can apply for a visa to Tanzania online.
Tanzania implemented an electronic visa, or eVisa, for certain nationalities, including Salvadoran citizens, in 2018. This simplified system requires the applicant to fill out a simple online application form from the comfort of their own home or office.
The most convenient way to obtain a Tanzania tourist visa is through the eVisa system. Visitors to Tanzania can obtain various types of visas based on their reason for visiting the country.
Visitors from El Salvador with a valid Tanzania eVisa can bypass long lines at the border and enter the country quickly and easily.
Tanzania e-visa for Salvadoran citizens
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Salvadoran citizens
When submitting an online application for a Tanzania visa for Salvadoran citizens, citizens of El Salvador must submit supporting documentation covering the Tanzania e-Visa requirements. Please prepare your application by completing the required documents listed below.
- A passport from El Salvador that has a validity of at least six months from the intended arrival date in Tanzania and at least one unused visa page before submitting your application.
- Email address to which you will receive your e-visa
- Valid Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, American Express account to pay the visa fee online
- A scan of your Salvadoran passport's biographical page.
- A digital photo of the applicant: You must submit a recent photo of yourself, taken within the last six months.
- A return flight ticket
- For travelers who want to obtain a tourist multiple entry visa: a host ID card/passport, and a letter from the host are required.
- For Business travelers: An invitation letter from the host company and Certificate of Insurance
All Salvadoran nationals must also submit their travel plans to immigration authorities to ensure their stay within the visa's three-month limit. This must include proof of flights or other modes of transportation back to El Salvador or onward to another destination.
Tanzania visa requirements for Salvadoran citizens
3. How to Apply for a Tanzania Visa from El Salvador
To get the Tanzania visa for Salvadoran citizens, Tanzania Immigration Services Limited requires you to follow the given procedure correctly. Which only takes a few minutes to fill in.
When filling out the form, each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Passport number
- Details of the applicant’s travel plans while in Tanzania such as date of arrival/departure.
Once you receive your e-visa make sure you take a printout of it to get it verified at entry ports.
As you can see, obtaining a Tanzania visa for Salvadoran nationals is simple. Simply apply for an e-Visa online, and get a visa stamped when you arrive in Tanzania.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania Visa from El Salvador
4. Types of Tanzania visa for Salvadoran passport holders
Salvadoran citizens can apply for four types of Tanzania visas:
Tanzania Tourist e-Visa: This visa allows people to enter Tanzania for touristic purposes. It is further divided into two categories.
- Single entry tourist e-Visa: This type of visa allows El Salvadoran nationals to enter the country for tourism purposes. It is valid for 03 months from the arrival date.
- Multiple entries tourist e-Visa: The applicants with traveling purposes can enter no limit in 12 months. A period of every 3 months for an entry.
- Tanzania Business e-Visa: This visa allows El Salvador citizens to stay in Tanzania for 03 months from the arrival date and conduct work-related activities there. This visa required documents both from the employee and employer for approval.
- Tanzania Transit e-Visa: Available for travelers who want to stay in Tanzania on their way to another country and will stay no longer than 07 days.
5. Tanzania visa fee for Salvadoran citizens
The visa fee of a Tanzania visa for Salvadoran citizens varies depending on the type of visa and length of stay and can be paid with a credit card when the traveler submits their application.
To apply for a Tanzania visa for Salvadoran citizens online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called the Service Fee and Government Fee.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
The Government Fee is charged by the Tanzania Government to grant your electronic visa.
The service charge is adjustable based on which of the 03 service categories you choose from the list below:
Normal: For your non-urgent needs, this standard service will help you take a Tanzania e-Visa within 03 business days.
Urgent: Just in 02 business days, you will receive a Tanzania e-Visa for something urgent you want to get comfortable with.
Super urgent: The quickest type of e Visa that Salvadoran citizens can reach in just a business day. For unexpected business or flash traveling trips. The highest price gives you the service experience you deserve.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
The total cost will be determined by the type of e-Visa and the time frame in which you require it. Keep in mind that both of these factors have an impact on your bill.
Tanzania visa fee for Salvadoran citizens.