Tanzania e-Visa requirements for South Korean citizens
- 1. Types of the Tanzania e-Visa for South Korean citizens.
- 2. Tanzania visa requirements for South Korean citizens.
- 3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from South Korea?
- 4. Cost of Tanzania visa for South Korean passport holders.
- Useful information:
Tanzania is on many people's bucket lists because of its vast nature, exciting safari trips through the Serengeti, delicious food, vibrant beaches, and the ultimate adrenaline rush: Mount Kilimanjaro.
Before you book your tour to Tanzania, keep in mind that all South Korean citizens are required to have a visa in order to enter Tanzania legally. Fortunately, obtaining an electronic visa to Tanzania is a quick and simple process – that means there is no need to visit an embassy, fill out piles of paperwork, or have an in-person interview. This article will provide more details about the process of obtaining your Tanzanian e-visa for South Korean citizens step by step.
1. Types of the Tanzania e-Visa for South Korean citizens.
Before applying for a Tanzanian visa, travelers should determine what type of visa they need to enter Tanzania. Although there are more than four different types of visas, the most common is the single-entry tourist visa. We've gathered them all here:
- A single-entry Tanzania tourist visa allows the traveler to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of three months for leisure, tourism, or medical purposes. It can be extended.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania visa is designed for people who visit Tanzania frequently. The multi-entry visa allows visitors to stay in the country for up to three months in a row and enter the country multiple times within one-year validity of the visa. The applicant must provide an ID card, or a scan of the passport of the host and a letter from the host in Tanzania in order to be considered for a Tanzania multiple-entry visa.
- A Tanzania transit visa allows the traveler to pass through Tanzania on their way to their next destination. It is only valid for stays of up to 7 days with a single entry.
- Those planning to visit Tanzania for business or to invest in Tanzanian companies can apply for a Tanzania business visa. The visa's validity period is within 03 months from the entry date. With this type of visa, South Korean nationals can enter Tanzania once and remain there for up to 03 months from the arrival date. In order to obtain this visa, South Koreans are required to submit an invitation of the Host Company and a certificate of Incorporation.
Tanzania e-Visa for South Korean citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for South Korean citizens.
After you've decided on the type of visa you want to apply for, you'll need to gather all of the documents required for South Korean citizens. The following documents are required for South Koreans:
- A current and valid South Korean passport – Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date you intend to enter Tanzania. It is also advised to leave at least two blank pages in case the immigration officer needs to add stamps.
- Applicant's passport biographical page– You must submit a scan of your passport bio page (usually the first page in the passport). It must be a legible photo with the traveler's personal information and photo clearly visible.
- A digital passport-style photograph – You must submit a recent photograph of yourself (taken within the last 6 months) with your face centered and clearly visible.
- A return flight ticket
- A valid email address – You must enter a valid email address in order to receive correspondence about the status of your visa.
- A valid payment method – In order to pay the visa fees, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
What entry points are available for South Korean passport holders to enter Tanzania?
South Korean citizens with an eVisa can enter the United Republic of Tanzania through one of the following entry points:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA), located in Dar es-Salaam.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), serving the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
- Mwanza International Airport, serving the city of Mwanza
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA), on Unguja Island.
- Zanzibar Sea Port.
- By road: Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.
Tanzania visa requirements for South Korean citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from South Korea?
You can now apply for your Tanzania evisa after selecting the type of visa you want to apply for and gathering all of the necessary documents.
Filling out the online application form is the first step toward getting started. This form will ask you a few basic questions about yourself (full name, date of birth, nationality, gender), your email address, information from your passport (passport number), and your date of arrival and departure. After you have completed the form, it is recommended that you go over it again and thoroughly double-check each answer to ensure that everything is correct.
Following that, you must pay the visa fee and wait for a notification in your email inbox. Once your evisa has been approved, it will be sent to your email address. We recommend you print a copy of your eVisa in case an immigration official questions you at the border.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from South Korea.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for South Korean passport holders.
The cost of a South Korean visa in Tanzania varies depending on the type of visa and the processing time of your visa. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from South Korea: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly by applying for a Tanzania visa online at Tanzania Immigration Service. Fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to be emailed to you. You can choose from one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: The visa application is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa request will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: With this option, you can expect to receive your Tanzania eVisa within 1 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have Tanzania travel Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for South Korean passport holders.
- Tanzania Visa for Oman
- Tanzania Visa for Filipino
- Tanzania Visa for Saudi
- Tanzania Visa for Somali
- Tanzania Visa for Sri Lankan