Tanzania e-Visa for Haitian citizens: Requirements and Fees
To make visa applications easier for visitors, Tanzania's government has launched a new e-Visa application scheme. It aims to increase the number of foreign tourists and business visitors who plan to visit Tanzania by improving border security. It also intends to simplify and expedite the visa issuance process.
Haitian citizens are among those who can apply for a Tanzanian e-Visa. Prior to departure, they can apply for it online, avoiding the need to visit an embassy. Travelers can still obtain a visa at the border; however, long lines are common, especially during peak hours, and visa fees vary per person and must be paid in cash.
1. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Haitian citizens.
Haitian citizens who wish to visit Tanzania must first determine the type of visa required.
Haitian visitors can obtain the following visas:
- A Tanzanian tourist visa with a single entry allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 90 days for travel, tourism, short-term medical treatment, or other activities allowed under Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa is intended for Haitian citizens who visit the country frequently. Visitors can stay in Tanzania for up to three months on each trip with this visa, which is valid for a year.
- A transit visa is available for visitors stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination. This is a single entry visa, allowing Haitian citizens to have a short stay of 07 days in Tanzania.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working in the country on a temporary basis or for anyone looking to invest in Tanzanian businesses. This type of visa has a validity of 03 months, allowing Haiti business travelers to enter Tanzania once and remain in the country for up to 03 months from the arrival date.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Haitian citizens.
When applying for an online visa to Tanzania, visitors must provide a scanned digital copy of their documents. The Tanzania visa requirements for Haitians are as follows:
- A Haitian passport valid for a period of at least 6 months upon arrival in Tanzania. There should be a minimum of 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A digital copy of the passport biographical page
- A photograph of the applicant that was taken recently (within the last 06 months)
- Haitian citizens must also provide a return flight ticket to ensure they adhere to the government-mandated three-month visa rule.
In addition, Haitian citizens must supply some additional documents to apply for a multiple entry Tanzania tourist visa or a business visa:
- An invitation from the host and their ID card/ passport must be submitted to apply for a multiple entry Tanzania tourist visa.
- For a business visa: Haitian citizens must provide an invitation letter and certificate of incorporation.
What entry ports can Haitian passport holders use to enter Tanzania?
Haitian citizens traveling to the United Republic of Tanzania with an eVisa can enter the country through one of the following entry points:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA)
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA)
- Mwanza International Airport
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA)
- Zanzibar Sea Port.
- By road: Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Haiti?
Travelers will need to provide some personal and passport information when completing the simple Tanzania e-Visa application online for Haitian citizens. It will only take a few minutes to complete the application.
To proceed with the visa application, applicants must provide their full name, date and place of birth, travel document number, and a working email address. An email will be sent to the email address provided to confirm receipt of the application. After a maximum of 03 days, the applicant will be notified whether the visa was approved or denied.
To avoid delays in receiving the visa, everyone is asked to double-check the information they enter before submitting the application. The Tanzanian e-Visa for Haitian Citizens fee varies depending on the type of visa. Credit and debit cards are accepted as payment methods when applying for an online visa.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Haitian passport holders.
The visa fee for Haitians in Tanzania varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. When applying for a Tanzania visa from Haiti, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly by applying for a Tanzania visa online. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You can choose from the following processing time options at Tanzania Immigration Services:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance , your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.