Tanzania visa for Montenegrin citizens: Requirements and Fees
Anyone traveling with a Montenegrin passport must obtain a Tanzanian visa in order for Montenegrin citizens to visit Tanzania for tourism, work, or study. More information on Tanzania visas for Montenegrin citizens can be found below:
Tanzania e-Visa for Montenegrin citizens.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Montenegrin citizens?
Several nations, including Montenegrins, have recently adopted a new system that is way more effective than applying in person. The electronic visa application method enables visitors to submit their online applications before departing for Tanzania up to three months in advance. Candidates can obtain a visa for Tanzania far more rapidly by completing the brief computerized application form, which is simple to fill out.
The e-Visa application in Tanzania is fully online. Foreign nationals do not need to book an appointment to finish their application; they can do so online using their smartphone or computer. Visitors can use the details in this article to find out who requires a visa for Tanzania and how to submit an online application.
Types of Tanzania e-Visa from Montenegro: Single-entry visa, Multiple-entry visa, Transit visa, Tanzania business visa.
- Single Tourist Visa: This visa is valid for three months from the date of entry and allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for 90 days to explore Tanzania's mystical beauty.
- Tanzania Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry: This visa is valid for one year from the date of entry and allows Montenegrins to stay for 90 days per visit.
- Transit Visa: This visa is only valid for 7 days from the date of arrival. This e-visa is intended for people who are only passing through Tanzania and staying for a short time.
- Tanzania Business Visa: This visa is valid for three months from the arrival date and allows for a 90-day stay with a single entry.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens.
Before submitting an online application for a Tanzania e-Visa for Montenegro citizens, Montenegrin nationals must meet the minimum Tanzania visa requirements. When applying for a Tanzania tourist visa, the following documents are required:
- A valid Montenegrin passport for at least 6 months is required upon arrival in Tanzania.
- The passport must have more than 2 blank pages for special notes and stamping.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- A photograph of the applicant that was taken as recently as possible
- An ID card of the host
- A flight itinerary
- An invitation letter and company COI are required for anyone who applies for a business e-visa.
When entering Tanzania, Montenegrin visitors must also show proof of their return flights to Montenegro or any other onward destination, as officials will check that the applicant's travel plans correspond to the time limit imposed by the visa.
Tanzania e-Visa fees can be paid online with a credit card at the same time as the application. Rates for Montenegrin passport holders vary depending on the type of visa and length of stay.
Tanzania visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens.
3. How to apply for a Tanzania visa for Montenegrin passport holders online?
Visitors who meet the Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Montenegrin travelers and select the appropriate visa type, Montenegrin citizens now can fill out the short Tanzania e-Visa application online. Each candidate must fill out the form and include the necessary passport and personal information, including:
- The form requests important personal and passport information, such as the applicant's full name, date and place of birth, passport number, and information about the applicant's travel plans while in Tanzania. Before you submit, make sure to carefully read the disclaimer's terms and conditions.
All visitors are required to submit a valid email address as part of the e-Visa application process to get Tanzania e-Visa for Montenegrin citizens. The application's receipt and the confirmation of visa order are also sent to this email. The Ministry of Home Affairs will typically examine the application, emailing the applicant with information about the visa.
The Ministry's certification of the visa does not guarantee that the visa holder will be allowed to enter Tanzania. Because immigration officers make the final judgment at passport control, visa holders should bring all relevant supporting papers with them as a precaution.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania visa for Montenegrin passport holders online.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Montenegrins.
The Tanzania visa fee for Montenegrin citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from Montenegro, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have a variety of processing times options in the following list:
- : is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- : If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- : The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa fees for Montenegrins.