Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Northern Marianan citizens
All citizens of the Northern Marianas who go to Tanzania for either business or pleasure must apply for a visa. The Tanzanian government has made it easier for tourists from the Northern Mariana Islands to apply for a Tanzania visa since 2018 by adopting a straightforward online application form.
Tanzania e-Visa for Northern Marianan citizens
1. Types of the Tanzania e-Visa for Northern Marianan citizens.
The online application can be used for any type of Tanzanian visa. The applicant must simply select the appropriate visa for their needs, based on the length of stay and the purpose of the trip:
- All travelers intending to stay in Tanzania for up to three months for holidays, tourism, visiting, leisure, or any short-term medical treatment administered in the country are issued a single-entry tourist visa.
- Northern Mariana citizens who plan to visit Tanzania frequently over a short period are granted a Tanzania tourist visa with multiple entries. This visa is valid for a year and allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for up to three months on each trip.
- A transit visa is available for travelers stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination and intending to stay for no more than 7 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working in the country temporarily or for anyone looking to invest in a Tanzanian business. Depending on the traveler's requirements, the visa's validity lasts up to 3 months.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Northern Marianan citizens.
When using the online application form, citizens of the Northern Mariana Islands must submit supporting documentation covering the Tanzania eVisa requirements for Northern Marianan citizens. You must submit a digitally scanned version of the following documents:
- When entering Tanzania, you must have a Northern Mariana passport valid for at least six months. There should be at least two blank pages for special notes and stamps in the passport.
- A copy of the passport information page that bears the applicant's full name.
- Homeowner identification card (for tourist multiple entry visa)
- A photograph of the applicant.
- A return flight ticket
To stay within the visa's three-month limit, all travelers must submit their travel plans to immigration authorities as part of the application process. This must include any necessary supporting documentation as well as any additional travel to or from the Northern Mariana Islands.
Northern Marianan nationals' visa fees vary depending on the type of visa and length of stay and can be paid with a credit card when the traveler submits their application.
Tanzania visa requirements for Northern Marianan citizens
3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from the Northern Mariana Islands?
Northern Marianan citizens must only fill out the short Tanzania eVisa application online after ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for travelers and selecting the appropriate visa type.
Each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information when filling out the form:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Place of birth.
- Passport information (include passport number and expiration date)
- Details of the applicant’s travel plans while in Tanzania.
If all of the information entered is incorrect, the visa process may be delayed.
All Northern Marianan citizens must provide a current email address as part of the eVisa application process, where they will receive information and updates on the status of their visa. Following the review of the application by the immigration department, the details of the visa's approval or denial will be sent to the same email address. You should not book your vacation until you have received the final confirmation of visa approval.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from the Northern Mariana Islands
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Northern Marianan passport holders.
The cost of a Northern Marianan visa in Tanzania varies according to the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. When applying for a Tanzania visa from the Northern Mariana Islands, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to be sent to you via email. You have the option of selecting one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Northern Marianan passport holders