Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Angola: Requirements and Costs
The good news is that Tanzania Government has authorized the online visa process for tourists, business, and transit, so if you're planning a trip there soon, you won't have to worry about getting a regular visa.
The application process for a Tanzania eVisa for Angolan citizens might be time-consuming if done manually. However, Tanzania Immigration Services makes applying for a Tanzania visa easy, and you can have your passport in as soon as 03 business days.
All the information you need to complete an application form can be found in the article below, provided by our visa processing experts.
1. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Angolan citizens.
Citizens of Angola can visit Tanzania and its islands, including Zanzibar, with an e-Tourist visa. This electronic visa can be used for pleasure trips. Attending a conference, helping out a charity, seeing family, or getting medical attention all fall under this category.
Tanzanian tourist visas obtained online are valid for either 90 or 365 days from the date of entry, depending on whether they are for a single entry or multiple entries.
There is also the Tanzania e-Visa Transit Visa. This permit will let you travel between Tanzanian airports. This visa category is for visitors whose sole reason for entering Tanzania is transit. As a single-entry visa, its validity begins on the date of arrival and does not exceed 7 days.
With the Tanzania Business e-Visa, you can travel to this nation for business purposes. This visa has a single entry and is valid for 90 days.
The process for obtaining all types of visas listed above is the same and can be completed quickly and easily.
Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Angolan citizens.
2. Check Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Angolan citizens.
The following are some of the Tanzania Visa requirements for Angolan citizens that must be met before an application can be processed:
- Valid passport - A passport that is at least 06 months old from the date of entry and has at least two blank pages for stamping. If you have dual citizenship, you need to use the same passport that you used to apply for your Tanzania visa when you travel.
- Passport Personal Details Scan.
- Photograph - Visa applications require a photograph to be uploaded. Tanzania Immigration Services provides advice that helps you process a photo if you do not have a digital one.
- Valid email address: To receive the confirmation of the e-visa or communicate with you if our team has any questions.
Depending on the reason for the travel, Angolan nationals must also submit a few other required documents when applying for a Tanzania visa.
- Return/onward flight confirmation (Tourist, transit e-visa)
- Invitation letter + COI (Business visa)
- A host ID card/passport and a letter from the host (if tourist with multiple entries)
Tanzania e-Visa for Angolan citizens.
3. How to apply for a Tanzania e-Visa for Angolan citizens?
Fill out the online form on our website with your personal information to begin the Tanzania visa application process for Angolan citizens. When you're done, select the processing time that's right for you and double-check your information. The final step is to pay the service fee and include the necessary attachments.
After that, check your email for your eVisa, which we will issue as soon as we confirm your application. Make sure to print out a copy of your visa approval letter. Show this copy to the Tanzanian border control immigration officer for a speedy entry into Tanzania.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Angola
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Angolan passport holders.
Depending on the type of visa ordered and the number of times the visitor plans to enter the country, the cost of a visa to enter Tanzania from Angola may differ. When getting a Tanzania visa for Angolan citizens, you will be required to pay both a service fee and a government fee.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
With an e-Visa, you won't have to wait hours for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get it the moment you register. Your e-Visa will be emailed to you after you apply for it on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone. Tanzania Immigration Services offers the following processing times for your convenience:
- Tanzania Normal e-Visa for Angolann citizens: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa for Angolans: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa citizens from Angola: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
You can make the online payment using either electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via wire transfer (Bank of Cyprus).
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your experience in Tanzania will be even more amazing.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Angolan passport holders.